PDA

View Full Version : Purged hands - still too many hh

TroyMaster
09-26-2010, 06:10 AM
Hi guys,

I just purged a big amount of my old HH and just didnt delete my alias, like I use to be.
But... now when Im looking at my HUD there are still plenty of players where I have more than 100k hands from - witch I dont want and need.
Im not to sure why.

I obv. also vacuumized my database and did how you describe in hte FAQ.
I use the newest version too.

For me it means eather
a. there is something wrong with the purging process (even thought I got to know the program deleted more than 2M HH).

or
b. All my aliaz together are more than 500k HH on pretty much the same limits and site. It could make sense that I played against some players more than 100k hands.
Then I would like to ask if there is a chance somewhere, that I can only see the last maybe 5k hands instead of all hands. Is there this kind of options and where to configurate it?

Patvs
09-27-2010, 12:15 AM
hud options--> additional HUD filters--> you can set it to only include hands <6 months old (change 12 to 6)

Did you use options--> settings--> purge or
options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge

to purge the hands?

update to http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

TroyMaster
09-28-2010, 06:21 PM
hud options--> additional HUD filters--> you can set it to only include hands <6 months old (change 12 to 6)]

thanks!!!

Did you use options--> settings--> purge or
options--> settings--> observed HH configuration--> purge

I used the first option. Is there any difference?

Patvs
09-28-2010, 09:28 PM
First one deletes the entire hand from your database.
I'd suggest to ONLY use this, when you do have "do not delete hands played by [YOU]" turned on.

Second one only deletes the ability to replay the hands.