PDA

View Full Version : Ninja for Pstars won't open

porkroll
09-26-2010, 12:04 AM
when i open holdem manager, it automatically opens ninja for FT. i try to double click the application icon for the Pstars version and it tells me it's already open.

the functionality of ninja, in Pstars, seems to be at least half there. but, it's not suggesting bets and since i can't open the program GUI, i can't change anything. Ninja for FT will open and i can modify everything there like normal. which is strange because i didn't buy that one, i bought the Pstars version.

anyway, i need some help with this one. i tried reinstalling ninja and that didn't work.

i'm running windows 7.

Fool
09-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Does TableNinjaFT say is ther trial or registered version? If you reboot the PC and try to run TableNinja alone from its shortcut does it still report its already open? You may have a corrupt installation also. Please visit:

Windows Installer CleanUp Utility Download - Softpedia (http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Windows-Installer-CleanUp-Utility-Download-18442.html)

Click one of the "Softpedia Mirror" links on the left and download the Windows Install Cleanup Utility. Make sure TableNinja is closed and use the utility to remove it. Then download and install a fresh copy of TableNinja from the website. Let me know if your still having trouble after.