PDA

View Full Version : Rake/Rakeback doesn't seem right?...

Untsaiyi
09-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Hey,

I'm using the latest beta version of HEM and just got done configuring my rakeback & bonuses, but something doesn't seem right. In the cash game sessions tab my total "Rake" is $16.28, but in the graphs tab it's also showing about $16.00 (+ $100.00, which I'm assuming is my deposit bonus) for my "Rakeback."

If I get 27% of my rake back, shouldn't my graph be showing $4.40 for Rakeback instead?

netsrak
09-26-2010, 06:10 AM
FTP? While you are clearing a bonus your rakeback is not 27%

mrs fishnet
09-28-2010, 09:12 PM
FTP? While you are clearing a bonus your rakeback is not 27%

So how much is it then?

i have questions about the same thing.
Isn't full tilt rakeback calculated on MGR?
What is the difference between HEM rake stat and the PT3 MGR stat?
I can't find the MGR stat in HEM. Why?
Can this stat be custom made?

I just started with my 600$ first deposit bonus on full tilt.
Will HEM calculate the rakeback ok or is it different because the MGR / RAKE difference?

Patvs
09-29-2010, 12:51 AM
Rakeback on FullTilt = 27% of MGR... in theory.

In reality... they deduct bonuses, overlay-in-tournies (including most freerolls), and using Full Tilt points to buy items in the store from your MGR.

In addition, although they use a "dealt rake" instead of "contributed rake", your effective rake STILL depends on your playing style. Read: this (http://www.pokertableratings.com/blog/2010/09/dealt-rakeback-rewards-the-nits/)

The "rake" (in sessions) = MGR if you play on Full Tilt.

mrs fishnet
09-29-2010, 06:36 PM
ok, thanks for the quick reply.

I know they deduct bonusses and stuff.
But how can HEM know this?
I think to get it completely accurate I have to import the rakeback manually after i received it each week.
But that just s*cks :)

Or is it pretty accurate the way HEM calculates it?

netsrak
09-30-2010, 04:12 AM
HM doesn't know about your correct Rakeback.
If you want to have it exact you need to enter it manually for every week.

Patvs
09-30-2010, 10:35 PM
The old method: 27% of MGR was 100% accurate.
By assigning yourself 73% (100%-27%) of the bonusses, the bonuses would also be accurate (and you wouldn't have to worry about the deductions on your MGR)

So if you'd get a $100 bonus. Instead of adding a $100 bonus, just add a $73 bonus.

The NEW system however, they started today.... I don't know how this will affect everything. But we'll working on a HM update now, which has the new rake calculations.