PDA

View Full Version : Get the stat name when placing mouse on it

loustic
09-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi,

I use the hud with the "click for popup" option on.

I have disabled the "show abbreviations" option, because the hud becomes really too big when this option is on.

My problem is that I'm not used with the hud and don't remember where are the stats.

Which would be useful, and which worked for the HEM concurrent, is that when I placed my mouse pointer on a given stat, let's say that I placed my pointer on "Cbet flop", a popup came, telling me the stat name, and the stat value, so for instance : "Cbet flop: 60%"

Now, in HEM, with "click for popup" on, nothing happens when I place the mouse on a stat.

And with this option off, if I place my mouse on "Cbet flop", this give me the whole "Continuation Bet popup", so technically, I don't know if the given stat is the cbet flop or cbet turn, or even fold to cbet.

Is there a way, when placing the mouse on a given stat, to simply get the actual name of that stat ??

Patvs
09-24-2010, 11:24 PM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

Just use SOME abbreviations (even it's it's just 1 letter) for the stats you don't know. I'm sure you can use the first line (VPIP/PFR/AGG/#hands) without abbreviations.