PDA

View Full Version : Table Ninja FT Crashes on startup

KJM
09-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Table Ninja is working just fine, but when I open TableNinja FT I get the loading screen, then windows 7 tells me it has stopped working. I have tried removing and reinstalling it and have same problem. It was working just fine yesterday.

Fool
09-24-2010, 04:58 PM
It sounds like your installation has become corrupt somehow. Please visit:

Windows Installer CleanUp Utility Download - Softpedia (http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Windows-Installer-CleanUp-Utility-Download-18442.html)

Click one of the "Softpedia Mirror" links on the left and download the Windows Install Cleanup Utility. Make sure TableNinja is closed and use the utility to remove it. Then download and install a fresh copy of TableNinja from the website. Let me know if your still having trouble after.

82rott
10-26-2010, 10:58 AM
i got the same problem. tried using windows cleanup -> it crashes when trying to uninstal table ninja.

i used revo uninstaller suggested by your support in another thread concernig HEM. it says that table ninja is uninstalled, but i can still launch it from HEM screen (it crashes seconds after launching).

also - i downloaded table ninja from your website and cannot install it right now - i get error msg : "could not open key: UNKNOWN\COMPONENTS\many numbers. verify that you have sufficient access to that key or contact your support personnel."

to summarize - revo says program is unistalled, while i can still launch it from HEM screen (then it crashes), and i cannot install new version because of this error msg.

please advice

Fool
10-26-2010, 12:43 PM
It sounds like your suffering from some sort of registry corruption. If you'll PM me your skype or other messenger contact info I'll see what I can do over teamviewer. This occasionally happens when an update goes wrong. Have you tried using Window Restore to go back before the problem occured?