PDA

View Full Version : Problems with reports on DON (Everest.fr room)

loustic
09-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi again,

I have a problem with a Double or Nothing on Everest.fr room.

The starting chips were 1500 per player, and when I won, so when half of the players were out of the tournament, my chip count was 1820.

In the "Reports" section, my winning for this DON is $320.

Unfortunately, this is not the amount I won, only the amount of chips won from the beginning until the end of the tournament.

What can I do for that ?

EDIT:
Also, when I go to the "Reports" section of the tourneys, if I select for instance "Winnings summary", I get an error 42702 currency ambigous message.

I have sent support hand history and hand export from HEM.

I use the last beta (1.11.05 beta 15), and it's not a database problem, because I've tried to reimport the hand on a new db and the problem still occurs.

netsrak
09-25-2010, 08:01 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

loustic
09-30-2010, 04:45 PM
Ok the hands are sent, thanks.

loustic
09-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Also, one other problem after importing these tourney hands that crash the reports with errors 42702 & 42703, and that can't be purged, is that even with a backup that I did just before importing the hands, I still get these errors messages.

So technically, I have to create a new database, and reimport all my hands.

I hope the team will be able to fix that soon.

fozzy71
10-01-2010, 12:34 PM
This error is caused when you add currency stats to the Tourney Reports tab. The Reports tab does not deal with profits/currency, so if you add those stats it doesn't know what to do with them. Simply remove all the Currency stats from the Stat Selection window. You can leave the Winnings stat in there as it deals with chip value in the Reports tab instead of currency.

loustic
10-01-2010, 01:49 PM
Ok Fozzy, but that still doesn't solve the DON problems with Everest.fr

Because I played a DON and won it on Everest.fr room

I started with 1500 chips, and had 1820 chips when I won.

In my tourney reports, HEM is telling me I won 320€.

Unfortunately, this was a far little stake :p

I send again the hand history to your support in order they can check the problem.