PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working - Microgaming tournament

dustyn
09-24-2010, 11:46 AM
Hello,

My HUD is not functioning with microgaming tournaments. The table appears on table manager, the hands import, but it will not display on the tournament table. My HUD is functional for microgaming cash games. I am running the latest beta 15. Any ideas?

Thank you
-dustyn

Patvs
09-24-2010, 11:58 PM
Which Microgaming skin?
Is the lobby in English?

Does the HUD appear when you use the tablefinder in tablemanager and manually detect the table.

in hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab--> is tournies selected?
Does another HUD have overlapping settings?

dustyn
09-26-2010, 01:13 AM
Which Microgaming skin?
Is the lobby in English?

Does the HUD appear when you use the tablefinder in tablemanager and manually detect the table.

in hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab--> is tournies selected?
Does another HUD have overlapping settings?

Hi Patv,

I am playing on Purple Lounge and using an english client.

The HUD will pop up if I manually select a table and use the table finder, but by default it won't. This is, of course, a reasonable interim solution.

My "use for" tab is selected. There is no other HUD with overalpping settings.

Also of note is on Entraction tournaments I have the same issue (table pops up, but won't auto detect, but upon manually detecting the table it will work).

Thank you,
-dustyn

netsrak
09-26-2010, 06:37 AM
Please try this:
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again for the tourney tables.

LeBronas
10-29-2010, 05:55 AM
Hello,

I have the same problem - hud is not working on microgaming tournaments.
It is OK on cash games.
The tournaments are selected (they weren't, but when I did select, nothing has changed).
Table Manager shows the table I am playing at, but hud still doesn't work. Table finder doesn't help too.
So what can I do?

morny
10-29-2010, 08:32 PM
In the meantime you can try using the table finder

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+) - Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Merge made some big updates to their hand history format so once we fix those issues it should solve the hud problem

LeBronas
11-03-2010, 04:20 AM
Table finder doesn't work and it is written that HUD cannot find any unattached hands. With cash games everything is OK.

netsrak
11-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Is your pokerclient installed in english language?

LeBronas
11-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Yes

HQuality
11-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Hello,

I have the same problem - hud is not working on microgaming tournaments.
It is OK on cash games.
The tournaments are selected (they weren't, but when I did select, nothing has changed).
Table Manager shows the table I am playing at, but hud still doesn't work. Table finder doesn't help too.
So what can I do?
Exactly same problem. Win7 32bit. Unibet (didn't work at ladbrokes as well)

morny
11-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Are the hands importing correctly, can you run a report and see them, is this for all tournaments or what type of tournaments do you play and ill check this out

HQuality
11-05-2010, 03:27 PM
Are the hands importing correctly, can you run a report and see them, is this for all tournaments or what type of tournaments do you play and ill check this out
Absolutely all tournaments in microgaming. Yes, hands importing correctly, actually if u replay some hand in HM replayer, then all stats are shown. But not on the table.

netsrak
11-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

LeBronas
11-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Has anyone reported?

LeBronas
11-13-2010, 03:06 PM
Has anything been done about this problem?

morny
11-13-2010, 10:14 PM
Im not aware of any issues but i havent done a teamviewer session with this person, Please see this FAQ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn&#039;t Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work) and answer any questions that apply to you so we can narrow down what the issue is and if the problem persists then also contact us for a teamviewer session but please answer those questions first as your issue may be unrealated

grafhamgrinder
12-14-2010, 11:30 PM
This is still an issue, I cannot get the HUD working properly on Microgaming tournamnets / sng's.

I have used a HUD for microgaming cash for ages now so I know HM is set up correctly.

My client language is English
Im using latest beta 1.11.05d
I can use table manager table finder to detect the table and sometimes get the HUD to come up, but this need to be done every time
The hands do appear to be importing but at the same time Tourney manager does not record my SNG results even remotely accuratly (Ive played over 900 and its imported 32 and probably not accuratly)

Sarek
12-15-2010, 06:20 AM
this is because of way room works
If you play 4 similar tourneys - their table headers are the same, and HM can't understand which is which.
so you have to use Table finder after 1-2-3 hands in every SNG you play in Microgaming - and stats will appear.
One more - my experience says: after using TF you have to move this table for a while (1-3 pixels) to get HUD
and you cant get correct results in Dataview for every of them

TR45
02-18-2011, 09:16 PM
This is still an issue, I cannot get the HUD working properly on Microgaming tournamnets / sng's.

I have used a HUD for microgaming cash for ages now so I know HM is set up correctly.

My client language is English
Im using latest beta 1.11.05d
I can use table manager table finder to detect the table and sometimes get the HUD to come up, but this need to be done every time
The hands do appear to be importing but at the same time Tourney manager does not record my SNG results even remotely accuratly (Ive played over 900 and its imported 32 and probably not accuratly)

:confused: same problem

Patvs
02-19-2011, 04:16 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Your lobby language is in English?
Can you force the HUD on with tablefinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

TR45
02-19-2011, 07:36 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Your lobby language is in English?
Can you force the HUD on with tablefinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

yes its in english and table finder run well but .... i play in 6 tables and itīs very low mode

netsrak
02-19-2011, 11:50 AM
All the answers are above - you need to use the table finder and we do not support tables with same names.