PDA

View Full Version : Purging hands problems (French rooms)

loustic
09-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Hello,

When I try to purge hands, it seems that when selecting FTP, it does not delete FTP.fr hands, when selecting Everest, it does not delete Everest.fr hands, and so on...

May you please let us know if something will be done for this issue ??

Many thanks

PS: I can also add that even the delete all hands from tournaments from Date 1 to Date 2 is not working with french rooms..

It deletes me 0 hand while I have many hands in my database.

I add to delete them manually using PgAdmin.

I use latest beta 1.11.05 beta 15

Patvs
09-24-2010, 11:49 PM
What happens if you just delete ALL hands, except those played by your ALIAS.
And NO .fr sites are added to your alias.

loustic
09-25-2010, 05:10 AM
I've tried the delete all hands, without using the option "except hands played by".

So technically, all hands should have gone and that's not the case.

As for the delete all hands from Date 1 to Date 2 which did not delete the hands.

To be exact, I should say that it did delete some hands, let's say that it has deleted half of my hands, let's say 1500 hands.

But I still had 1500 hands in my database that never could be deleted with this feature.

And I only play on .fr rooms, so even the hands that were deleted by this feature were french rooms hands :confused:

netsrak
09-25-2010, 08:04 AM
Please mail us some sample hands for testing.
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

loustic
09-30-2010, 04:44 PM
I just sent them files producing error 42702 + causing a purge problem

loustic
09-30-2010, 05:10 PM
Also, one other problem after importing these tourney hands that crash the reports with errors 42702 & 42703, and that can't be purged, is that even when I restore the backup that I did just before importing the hands, I still get these errors messages :eek:

So technically, I have to create a new database, and reimport all my hands.

I hope the team will be able to fix that soon!!

Patvs
09-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Which SQL version are you using now?
If 8.4 the one installed by the HoldemManager 93 MB full installer, or you installed it manually?

fozzy71
10-01-2010, 12:34 PM
This error is caused when you add currency stats to the Tourney Reports tab. The Reports tab does not deal with profits/currency, so if you add those stats it doesn't know what to do with them. Simply remove all the Currency stats from the Stat Selection window. You can leave the Winnings stat in there as it deals with chip value in the Reports tab instead of currency.

loustic
10-01-2010, 01:56 PM
Fozzy, in that case (purging hands that do not work), I don't think that it has anything to do with the "rake in €" stat that is added or not in my reports.

The hands don't purge totally when I ask to purge all tourney hands...

loustic
10-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Which SQL version are you using now?
If 8.4 the one installed by the HoldemManager 93 MB full installer, or you installed it manually?

I use PostGreSQL 8.4 that was installed automatically with one of the latest release I got from your website.

My database has not been created with ASCII, but with the other option (which is the default and recommanded option).

My HEM release is 1.11.05 beta 17.

I forgot in one of my mail, where I added a jpg of one of the SQL table with hands still present after a total purge, to say that this .jpg was taken from the "TourneyData" table.

I guess my "TourneyData" table should be empty after a total purge of my tourney hand histories ?

I have forwarded the mail to your support again, and the hand history files that don't purge are in the pb_french_rooms.zip file.

Also, I did not try, but if for purging hands I select "FullTiltPoker" for instance, are you sure the "FTP.FR" HH will really be purged ??

I have the feeling that there must be some problems with the french HH purge.

Patvs
10-02-2010, 02:48 AM
What happens if you purge ALL hands, and add all your hero's hand's you don't want to delete into one ALIAS.

Then select that ALIAS as "de not delete hands hand histories played by".

Also which purge are you using?
settings--> purge hands or
settings--> Observed HH configuration--> Purge Hand History Options?

loustic
10-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Hi Patvs,

I've just created a test database and can be more complete about the subject.

Regarding the hand history process for french rooms, I think it's working, but it does not delete all data in all tables.

For instance, after integration of 359 hands, I had:

- 2983 lines in the "handhistories" table
- 2983 lines in 1 or 2 other tables
- 10 lines in the "tourneydata" table
- 191 lines in the "tourneyplayerdata" table

After a complete purge, it's clear that the 2983 lines of "handhistories" table, and the 2983 in the 1 or 2 other tables are gone too.

I even tried the selected purge (1st FTP.fr HH, then Winamax HH, then Everest.fr HH, and everything worked fine :)). No problem in there :D

But it still remains in the database the 10 + 191 lines in the other tourney tables, and I assumed that a complete purge would also delete these datas, but I'm probably wrong, that the hand histories are french or regular.

Technically, after a complete purge, it remains 201 lines for 359 HH. It's nothing for such few hands, but if I had done a purge for 3 million HH, I would still have plenty of lines in the database, which are useless.

Question: do you think a more complete purge process could get rid of this remaining data in future releases ?

Many thanks for your quick reaction :)

Patvs
10-02-2010, 04:53 PM
You only play tournies?

I think this is a SNG/MTT tourney related problem.
We still have to fix / make some changes to the tourney purge: allowing you to also specifically select which type of tournies / buyin tournies to purge.

If we add that code, it will hopefully delete ALL the lines.

loustic
10-02-2010, 06:09 PM
No Patvs I don't play only tourneys, but I wanted to be sure if this was normal to still have some data present in the tourneys tables after a 100% HH purge.

So that's fine like this, and I can eventually delete manually before the process makes it entirely :)

Thanks for your support on the subject :)