PDA

View Full Version : Custom Popup won't appear

DRUK88
09-24-2010, 04:51 AM
I usually have the "Default CB" popup on my HEM, however lately I have customised my popup to make one that is best for me.

Basically, I used "sample" (can't remember if this is a default or not) and ammended it by removing quite a bit and adding in a couple of new stuff.

However, when I set it up, I clicked "Apply" and also "Save", but when I am playing, the popup that appears is the standard "sample" popup configuration (not my ammended version).

FWIW, I have installed the latest update based on a recent post about my HUD not working on Stars.

netsrak
09-24-2010, 05:01 AM
Did you configure the stat where you want to see the new popup?
Under player preferences -> your active hud configuration -> stats -> your stat -> popup (use oldstyle must be disabled)

DRUK88
09-25-2010, 07:00 PM
Did you configure the stat where you want to see the new popup?
Under player preferences -> your active hud configuration -> stats -> your stat -> popup (use oldstyle must be disabled)

Could you possibly ellaborate on this please?

I go HUD Options at the top, Player Preferences, then I don't see "stats" for my active hud configuration?

I'm sorry to be such a noob, I've been looking at some tutorial videos but the ones I have found dont seem to go into popup config.

netsrak
09-26-2010, 06:16 AM
At the top of the player preferences window there is a toggle field "Choose configuration". This is preset to default hud. If you are using a different Hud configuration you need to change this before editing.

The "stats" is one of the 3 tabs below "choose configuration"

Our FAQ should explain this all in detail
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: HUD Configuration (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/50/HUD+Configuration)