PDA

View Full Version : How 2 check push/fold in wiz2?

GODMODE
01-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Hi,

I play 10-man DON sngs. How do I check whether a push/fold is correct in sng wiz2?
Also in every game HHs , all hands have a tick followed by 'x" for the last few hands (for every game).
You can see it in the screen shot.

fozzy71
01-03-2013, 12:15 PM
I am sorry for the delay in reply. I have forwarded this to the SNGW2 developer so he can answer your questions when he has time.

SitNGo Wizard
01-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Click on the Current Hand tab to analyze the selected hand.

GODMODE
01-04-2013, 02:01 AM
Click on the Current Hand tab to analyze the selected hand.

Ok.. but the '$" and the chip symbol (in yellow colur) are both inactive and I'm not sure in which mode it is.
It looks like it's in the wrong mode.

How do I change it?

Thanks

edit : Also when I click the other games that are below , the corresponding handsa re not shown in the bottom hands box. It's stuck in the same hands from the previous game.
It's not like the software freezes or something , just that the hands don't change

SitNGo Wizard
01-06-2013, 09:08 PM
Make sure you have assigned a tournament tag to the tournament.

edit : Also when I click the other games that are below , the corresponding handsa re not shown in the bottom hands box. It's stuck in the same hands from the previous game.
It's not like the software freezes or something , just that the hands don't change

I am not sure what you mean. Are you saying when you select a different tournament the hands in the bottom hands view do not change?

GODMODE
01-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Make sure you have assigned a tournament tag to the tournament.

I am not sure what you mean. Are you saying when you select a different tournament the hands in the bottom hands view do not change?

It works fine once I start it . But then when I go to "current hand" tab and come back to the "tournaments" tab , hands don't show up (the list is empty) or it is stuck in the hands from the previous game (before going to "current hand" tab.

The tournament tag is already assigned to 10man DON sngs.

SitNGo Wizard
01-07-2013, 12:40 PM
I can reproduce the problem now. I will try to get this fixed in the next HM2 release.