PDA

View Full Version : Different in player names HUD and Reports

pokerstrat
09-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Hello i play in pokerstars. And i add in hud abb. name. But i see the wrong name in my hud on table.
The name of the table differs from the name that displays hud. Please help, I'd like that would be thin displays the names of players just like they est.

I more attempts at changing the font of the region, I can not save the selected region.

screensaver: player-globyn-globЁn
http://s001.radikal.ru/i194/1009/9b/a0c76dc39c41.jpg

Patvs
09-24-2010, 01:57 AM
We can't display ó, ê, etc.
(you also can't use those symbols in HoldemManager notes)
This is caused by the limitations of the amount of letters we can store in the SQL database

http://www.rootr.net/im/ASCII/ASCII.gif

So the name in the HUD will not match the actual player name, IF the playername uses ó, ê, etc. Though, ALL the hands you play against this player will still be stored correctly. And you will be able to find the player if you look for globyn.

pokerstrat
09-24-2010, 07:11 AM
Hello. Thanks for replay.

You say that you can not print those letters, but they are displayed in replayer in the name of the player at the table. There are two names, one above the stack (right) and the other in HUD. I as I understood in the tables postgre names of the players use ó itd. Maybe you can change something like a font or set where the settings?

Patvs
09-24-2010, 12:38 PM
We can't. The HoldemManage code (including replayer) can display ALL letters.
(although you shouldn't use them in HoldemManager notes!)

But the SQL database cannot.
The information from the HUD comes directly from the SQL database

pokerstrat
09-24-2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks! Another question. ó, ê ... letter is always replaced by a HUD on y? Or is there some sort of a table hotstrings?

Patvs
09-24-2010, 07:44 PM
NO idea. This only really affects players that use such a letter in their playername. Some pokersites don't allow the use of such letters in your player name.