PDA

View Full Version : HUD not launching

Puyan
09-23-2010, 06:14 PM
My HUD and Table Manager are not launching I have to manually open HmHUD.exe in program files.

Just updated to beta 05 too but that didn't solve the problem.

Patvs
09-24-2010, 02:00 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Also add hmhud.exe to the exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

If that doesn't resolve it, reinstall HoldemManager using the FULL 93 MB installer. Followed by an update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Puyan
09-24-2010, 04:28 PM
I'm using Window XP, bootcamped on a white Macbook.

Actually its really strange coz it only stopped working randomly a few days ago in between sessions... Before that it was launching fine.

netsrak
09-25-2010, 08:12 AM
Some people have reported problems like this during the last weeks. We still have no idea what might causing this.

Can you please try to delete all your configured auto-import folders and run an auto-detect? Does this help?

Upgreyde
09-26-2010, 06:35 AM
tried it, doesnt help.

netsrak
09-26-2010, 06:42 AM
Please rename the HM config subfolder and reinstall the latest Beta.

This will create a new standard configuration. Does this work?

stooks99
09-27-2010, 08:58 PM
I'm having the same problem. I tried the above advice, no luck.

netsrak
09-28-2010, 06:37 AM
Please uninstall HEM using Revo Uninstaller: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+)

After completion please reboot your computer and download and install the full installer from our homepage. Please make sure that the postgresql option is disabled during the installation.