PDA

View Full Version : The Latest PKR Update no longer recognises imported hand histories

robbieboxx
09-23-2010, 05:51 PM
I recently turned off the UAC which i blamed when the auto import HH wasn't recognising my PKR hand histories so i reinstalled HEM but to no avail. I wish i had come on here before i did that as it now seems that due to the latest PKR patch they must have somehow altered the hand history layout or format so they no longer register with the auto import and while it imports the file, it doesn't import the actual HH. GRRRRRRRRRRR, i've only just bought the HEM, was well pleased and it was going smoothly but now PKR have screwed it up!!!! I know it's not Hold Em Managers fault but please could someone look into this, it must just be some alteration in the character layout, i hope! Thanks..........

Patvs
09-24-2010, 12:45 AM
It seems PKR had a software update today

We'll fix it in 1.11.05 beta 16
Please email us a new cashgame handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com if you happen to play cashgames.

Ignatz
09-27-2010, 10:44 PM
Where are we with the PKR update? Is this still be fast-tracked? Where are we in the pipeline?

Ignatz the Ignorant

netsrak
09-28-2010, 06:16 AM
Some hand types are fixed in Beta 16 but we are still working on some more fixes.