PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean? Stat Tab > Multitabling

Hamlet
09-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi guys.

After installing the 1.11.05 Beta 15 I started a new and empty database, and livetracked 8 SnG.
First I played 4 SnG at the same time, finished ok took a rest. 3 hours later I played other 4 SnG at the same time.

Since my database was small, plain and clear, decided to take a look at some thing that maybe with a bigger database I can not make sure if they are reported accurately or not.

Found this that I dont really know what it means:
(Remeber this is under Torunaments)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MtyBLwMj6qU/TJvCpPLBnZI/AAAAAAAABCk/IhtfdkQFg7Y/s1600/Capture.PNG

What does that 5 mean under "# Tables Played"? Considering that I played 8 tables.

What is that 8 under "#"? (I guess this is the real number I was looking for)

I am pretty sure I had the 4 tables running at the same time in each set... it is not like I was eliminated in one table before the other 3 start running.

What I was expecting to see here was a 4 under "# Tables Played" because each one of my session were of 4 tables, and under "#" i was expecting to see a 2 because I had two sessions of 4 tables.

Thats it. Thanks

PD. Sorry for my bad english in case you find something senseless

Patvs
09-24-2010, 12:27 AM
#Tables played: is how many games you were multitabling according to HM.
HM can make some mistakes in this, displaying 4 when you were really playing 5 (and vice versa). This is caused when you play 16 SNGs for example and are eliminated in one of them really early, BEFORE the 16th SNG had even started.

The second column is the total #games you've played.
Did you play your SNGs on Stars?