PDA

View Full Version : Moving Hand History files to new computer

NonphixioN
09-23-2010, 04:17 PM
I just bought a new computer and was wondering how I could transfer all my hand histories from my laptop to my new desktop?

NonphixioN
09-23-2010, 05:09 PM
When I'm trying to download it, it says FATAL:3D000 "holdem manager does not exsist.

I tried all the combo installers and everything and still cant get it to work, can someone help please!

NonphixioN
09-23-2010, 07:11 PM
anyone?

NonphixioN
09-24-2010, 12:12 AM
i've heard that I can get support to do a teamviewer/mikogo where the just control my mouse and fix the problem, how do I set that up?

40 views and no replies, am I doing something wrong?

Patvs
09-24-2010, 12:32 AM
Open dbcontrolpanel.exe in the HoldemManager folder and create a NEW database.

Copy your old HMArchive folder to your new computer--> and run a "import from folder" on it, reimporting all your hands into a NEW database

NonphixioN
09-24-2010, 12:51 AM
Open dbcontrolpanel.exe in the HoldemManager folder and create a NEW database.

Copy your old HMArchive folder to your new computer--> and run a "import from folder" on it, reimporting all your hands into a NEW database

Thank you, I got it up and running.

Only thing is I dont know how to import/export old files? Can you explain a little more? Sorry im not computer swavy.

Patvs
09-24-2010, 02:16 AM
HoldemManager MOVES all the hands it imports to an archive folder.
It leaves the original handhistories fully in tact.

Default archive folder is: C:\HMArchive (where it stores them by DATE)
If you want to reimport hands, just run a "import from folder" on your archive folder, or copy your archive folder to a USB stick so you can import the hands on a different computer.

Read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: How to Import & Export Hands (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/98/How+to+Import+%26+Export+Hands)

(but I would advise against "exporting" hands, just reimport the ORIGINAL handhistores)

NonphixioN
09-24-2010, 03:15 AM
I restarted my computer then tried to load up and nothing works. I got a connection failure message and followed all the FAQs. How can I setup a time for support to just look at my screen and fix the problem for good? This is costing me money now :(

netsrak
09-24-2010, 04:50 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.