PDA

View Full Version : No HUD details for some players

sdlh02
09-23-2010, 02:20 PM
My HUD looks to be working fine in general but for some players I get 0 hands and therefore I do not get any data in the HUD but I have played many hands against those players. What can be the reason?

Patvs
09-24-2010, 01:19 AM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

reimport all your handhistories into a NEW database.

Are you playing cash/SNGs? on which site?

ceire
09-24-2010, 02:48 PM
update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

reimport all your handhistories into a NEW database.

Are you playing cash/SNGs? on which site?

I am having the same problem, did everything you said again still only getting stats on player to my left and right. The players name are just coming up as "empty"

Patvs
09-24-2010, 03:52 PM
@Ceire what are you playing on which site?

check your HUD options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab settings

also:

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

sdlh02
09-25-2010, 09:11 PM
Patvs,

I am playing in RUSH. But it is strange becuase I get the hands of many players, but not for a few of them. ou told me to upgrade to Beta but i have the latest version 1.11.05 Beta 15.

So if it is working for some players and not for others, what can be the problem?

Sergio.

Patvs
09-25-2010, 09:22 PM
hud options--> site options--> full tilt--> did you turn off OCR?

Try creating a NEW database and reimport your hands.

Also for W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

sdlh02
09-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Patvs,

I have unchecked the "Use OCR to read text", then, it looks like it is ok, but now I have the same problem as the guy that wrote in the same forum, I only have the hud for the ones sitting in my left and right side. So I did what you told him, to delete the PosPref2 and PosPref4 but it still does not work. Is it because I am playing in rush and he was playing in cash? How can I get back the HUD for the other 3 players?

Sergio.

Patvs
09-28-2010, 09:32 PM
Are you playing 6max or fullring RUSH?
Do you have the same problem with fullring RUSH?

You're already using 1.11.05 beta 16?