PDA

View Full Version : auto post BB+SB

Rcaller
09-23-2010, 11:25 AM
Hello

I'm using the trial version of TableNinja. I like the program in general but do run into a couple of problems/questions.

1. Every time I rejoin a table by clicking "I'm back", TableNinja automatically post missed BB+SB. Is there a setting that allows me to wait for next big blind and then auto post after rejoining the table?

2. Is there a way to preset 4bet amount preflop?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Fool
09-24-2010, 05:06 PM
I've been trying to reproduce this with no success and have had no reports of this in the past. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Rcaller
09-25-2010, 11:14 AM
Hey

here are the files. It seems after rejoining the table, the autopost button is always checked. If you need more files, please let me know. I am running Windows 7 64-bit, PokerStars in Ultra simple mode

For 4betting, the current default is about the same as 3bet %. I have to manually adjust it to a smaller amount everytime. I tried to tweak the Pre-flop %pot setting, it did not work in the re-raising situation. As 4betting is so frequent in today's game, it would be nice to be able to pre-set the 4bet amount.

Thanks for the help.

Fool
09-25-2010, 10:06 PM
I'm afraid this log is incomplete and not reporting any errors. Everything appears correct in the screenshot but I can't always tell by looking. Try moving your HUD elements so they don't cover any of the checkboxes or table controls. Also please play a short test session to populate the logs and then post a fresh one. 4betting in TableNinja is currently being treated the same as 3betting. This is an excellent suggestion though and I'll be sure to pass it on to the developers.