PDA

View Full Version : HM only calculates EV in fresh played games

luika
01-01-2013, 04:49 PM
I play HUSNG on FTP. I know there are some bugs but I have the version that should work.

For example:
-i play some games, hm auto import hands and calculates EV correctly
-then i make a new database and import the same hands to it from the ftp or the hmarchive folder and ev is not calculated at all

whats wrong or whats the fix? sorry if asked before i did not check all the topics

Sarek
01-02-2013, 05:50 AM
FTP writes every tourney info is a separate "summary" file.
When HM does autoimport - it takes this file also.
But when you do manual import - guess you do not import that file.
EV is calculated exactly during autoimport.
So: Import from folder - set FTP archive folder (HHs and summaries are there together)

luika
01-02-2013, 06:20 AM
I am of course importing both the tourney and the summary file, they are together in the archive folder. I also tried to separate them and import the tourney's first and then the summaries but same result. The winnings are calculated correctly which also comes from the summary. To give you more detail on my problem, even the cEV is calculated but the $EV isnt. In the meanwhile I am trying to solve this on my own but I cant find a logical reason why is that happening when the fresh imported new games are okay.

Here is a pic.

Id also say this is normal when summaries arent imported but they are and the HM does know the outcome/winnings of the tournament.

Anyway thanks on your answer but still need the solution if someone may know.

luika
01-02-2013, 07:12 AM
Okay, I found the (strange) solution if anyone ever has problem like this.
It only works if the files are auto-imported, so if not done manually by hand its perfect.

/Solved