PDA

View Full Version : Hud has stoped working

ceire
09-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Been working fine for 7 months then i had a power cut while holdem manger and fulltilt were running it hasn't worked since. When i logged on to fulltilt i had lost all my full tilt notes and for some reason i fulltilt had stop importing my hands to my folder on my hard drive so i set it all up again

I have done pretty much everything mentioned in all the other thread. I am at the stage of wondering should i just delete it all and download it all again (or can i even do this)

Please help someone, what i have done is

Made sure its in English
Made sure it is importing hands
Made sure it is Adm ran
Downloaded latest updates
Ocr disabled
Created new empty database.

and still nothing :( o and the Table Finder is never launching no matter what iv tyred, even tyred everything in this section http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

netsrak
09-23-2010, 12:36 PM
Please make sure that the ftp handhistory folder is empty.
If that doesn't help please uninstall HEM using Revo Uninstaller: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Using Revo Uninstaller (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/126/Using+Revo+Uninstaller+)

After completion please reboot your computer and download and install the full installer from our homepage. Please make sure that the postgresql option is disabled during the installation.

ceire
09-23-2010, 07:29 PM
That seems to have work thanks. It is however a bit glitchy now, sometime it wont load on tables or wont update quick enough, i am playing rush and dont rem it being like this last time.

Patvs
09-24-2010, 01:17 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

also create a NEW database and reimport your hands.

ceire
09-24-2010, 02:49 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

also create a NEW database and reimport your hands.

I am having the same problem, did everything you said again still only getting stats on player to my left and right. The other 3 players name are just coming up as "empty" im playing rush 6 max.

Patvs
09-24-2010, 03:53 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

ceire
09-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Yes like i said i have tyred all the standard stuff. TBH it has gone beyond a joke, i just spent an hour installing it all again and now the player names will be fine for one game of rush poker 6 max but two or more tables and the stats are over the wrong players names on the second or 3rd table, if i move them to there correct location they also move on the 1st table were they were correct in the 1st place.

I dont mean to take out my anger on you but i am a pro poker player with an hour rate of $60 + rake, this has cost me 3 days of play and is really pissing me off.

Patvs
09-24-2010, 07:48 PM
pm sent

Patvs
09-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Been working fine for 7 months then i had a power cut while holdem manger and fulltilt were running

Did you run a full SCANDISK, CHKDSK and DEFRAG on your harddisk?
To see if the power cut corrupted some (Windows) files on your computer

ceire
09-25-2010, 01:27 PM
Did you run a full SCANDISK, CHKDSK and DEFRAG on your harddisk?
To see if the power cut corrupted some (Windows) files on your computer

Thanks for the help and the offer to talk to me on skype. Just done everything and it seems to be working for now, ty again for the support.