PDA

View Full Version : ongame Double or Nothing tournaments

_alex__
09-23-2010, 02:48 AM
The problem is that the won DoN-s it considers incomplete, and the losers - normally enters into a loser ... how can I fix it?

ps ssory for my english

netsrak
09-23-2010, 12:19 PM
For existing tourneys you need to manually edit the results in the dataview.
For new tourneys please try our latest beta http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

If it still doesn't work please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

vaidulis
01-05-2011, 10:51 PM
I play Double or nothing at Ongame and use HM HUD. Everything works good until left 6 players. Then HUD stats goes everywhere on the table. It feels like full table tournament turns on 6 max. I am trying different Player settings but nothing helps. Whats the problem? Thanks for help.

netsrak
01-06-2011, 04:49 AM
When there are only 6 players left the hud uses a different configuration (6-max). You need to rearrange the stats with the right mouse key and save it via table manager -> file -> save positions.