PDA

View Full Version : Settings/Hands Migration, Computer-to-Laptop visa virsa

mrhobbeys
09-23-2010, 02:20 AM
I mostly play on my computer but every time I play on my laptop I am reminded of how much nicer and smoother the HEM setup is that I made.

The layouts are better the HUD popups are better the settings are better etc etc.

But at the same time the bulk of my hands is on my computer.

What is the easiest current way to transfer hands computer to computer?

What is the best way to get ALL of my settings from my laptop onto my computer? <<< I don't want to miss any. MOST IMPORTANT I defiantly don't want to change anything my laptop currently has.

netsrak
09-23-2010, 03:40 AM
Hands: You should find them in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive) of your main computer. Copy them to your laptop and import them via import file or import from folder.

Settings: they are all saved in the config subfolder of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager\config). You can copy this folder to your laptop but make a backup copy of your original laptop config folder before overwriting the files.

This FAQ should cover some of this: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Reinstalling on a new PC - Backup Tips (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/372/Reinstalling+on+a+new+PC+-+Backup+Tips)