PDA

View Full Version : HM communication

Daniel
09-22-2010, 03:13 PM
There has been a lot of complaints by HM users about support lately. Often there is a thread for errors and bugs, for instance about tablescanner not working on stars lately. 20 posts by users with the same problems, but none from HM. No one knows if you guys are aware of the problem, because there is no response. Wouldn't it be handy if there was a space where you guys from HM can post which features don't work at the moment with ETA's. For instance, instascan seems down for stars right now (22-9-10). The problem could lie with me, but maybe there is a server down. I could check all release forums and scanner topics, but it would be better if you would tell us that in some sort of news section!

Further, the suggestions part of the forums seems abandoned by HM. There are cries for 5 bet stats (50 votes), but no response from HM. Is this ever coming? Please tell us! And tell us if a new stat will be come available. Now everybody is suggesting all sorts of things, but it seems like nothing will be done with this.

B-Money
09-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Valid concerns.

Table Scanner support has been lacking lately and I'm addressing it right now. Here's what we're doing moving forward to help the situation.

Tech team is going to have a conference call to get them better trained on Table Scanner. They've also been informed we must monitor and support the table scanner forum just like every other forum here at hm.com.
We'll be tracking table scanner bugs separately from other HM bugs so they don't fall through the cracks and will be tracked for HM investors to see progress/status.

Having an open book for our current bugs isn't likely ever going to happen. We will make every effort to make sure critical bugs are fixed in a timely manor. We have started updating site specific FAQ's for known issues that can't be resolved.

I just tested both insta scan and classic on Stars. Looks to be working here with beta 15. I did just get a bug report about names not being correct after a empty table is scanned on occasion and this has been forwarded.

5-Bet stats are big and we have a new developer helping us out. This guy is a stat monkey. I'll push the 5-bet stats and try my best to get you guys something for that.

You can always PM me for anything you feel is out of line or crazy. I'm here to help out as best as I can and I'm in constant communication with HM Investors, Programming, Tech Support, APP Developers and outside contractors.

Daniel
09-24-2010, 03:22 AM
B-money,

thanks for the response. Instascan was down only shortly, so that's alright now. But it could be handy if the critical bugs could be posted to keep us informed. Something like: scanner is down on stars from dd/mm/yy because of software update, or Rush hud down etc, just to keep us informed. This also keeps you guys from reading 5 new topics about the same issue (thus saving time) and it saves us time trying to solve a problem on our computer, while the problem isn't local (e.g. digging trough all topics and FAQs to see if we're the only ones with this bugs).

Very nice the 5 bet stats are coming!

The Minder
09-24-2010, 04:10 AM
Certainly a nice story, but not one I believe in any more.

Tourney players get squat but cash game players get 5-bet stats. Same old same old.

What do we have to do B-Money?