PDA

View Full Version : Rush Not Appearing In Reports Tab

ClutchCity
09-22-2010, 10:15 AM
I was having some problems, so I created a new DB as instructed. I exported all hands and reimported all of them into a brand new DB. Now Rush won't appear. All filters are off. I'm using 1.11.04.

I don't really see how switching to the latest beta will help as none of the notes indicate any related changes.

Should I just delete/re-install HEM? Remind me how to do that without losing settings and stuff.

fozzy71
09-22-2010, 10:23 AM
The latest beta is always the first thing you should try, especially if you are playing Rush. It does us almost no good to trouble shoot if you are not using the latest beta.

Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe and go to Filter > Clear and then Filter > Use for all. Also try enabling the Options > Settings... > Miscellaneous > [x] Auto apply filter changes to all tabs

ClutchCity
09-22-2010, 10:47 AM
I've unpacked the beta twice now, yet when I start HEM it won't take effect and still says 1.11.04....

On a separate note, maybe the hands don't appear as rush because there were all exported/imported as HEM HHs instead of the actual raw HHs from Full Tilt... so maybe it like grouped them together.... and to have rush appear again, I just need to play rush?
edit: ^ this seems to be the case... just played 6 hands of rush, and now it appears in the reports...
sigh having the hands combined together tilts me

netsrak
09-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Please reboot your computer and install the beta again as first thing.
During the installation process please make sure to choose your hm installation folder. It sounds like you installed it to a different folder than our default installation.

When you start HM it should say 1.11.05 Beta 14 in the title.