PDA

View Full Version : Configuration filter

prof_anselmo
12-30-2012, 03:17 PM
How can I do to filter all hands went flipping and how many won or lost?
And how do I view these scores?

Likewise, I wonder how do I know how many times I received the pair and how often won or lost.

You can tell when she was in front and took bad beat and when I was behind and won the hand applying the bad beat?

I have the HM 1

Patvs
12-30-2012, 11:07 PM
In HM1 it's not really possible.
All you can do is run the HOLECARDS report, then go over hands like AA and KK to see how often you win them.

In HM2 there is a special races report. See screenshot: where you can see exactly how well you do in all-in (including coinflip) situations.

prof_anselmo
01-03-2013, 12:14 AM
In HM1 it's not really possible.
All you can do is run the HOLECARDS report, then go over hands like AA and KK to see how often you win them.

In HM2 there is a special races report. See screenshot: where you can see exactly how well you do in all-in (including coinflip) situations.

okay

but the program is part of that filter hands where we put all in pre flop true.
tab-tournament results.

in the upper right filter

to that which serves what then?

Patvs
01-03-2013, 11:31 PM
To filter out all the hands where you were allin preflop.

But using that filter doesn't really show you if you're running good.
It will show you your overall winnings, and EV winnings for those hands.

It won't show if you're winning more than 50% of coinflips, or hitting more of your flushdraws than you're supposed to.

prof_anselmo
01-07-2013, 04:57 AM
To filter out all the hands where you were allin preflop.

But using that filter doesn't really show you if you're running good.
It will show you your overall winnings, and EV winnings for those hands.

It won't show if you're winning more than 50% of coinflips, or hitting more of your flushdraws than you're supposed to.

how much to upgrade my HM1 to HM2...

Have any promotion?

Patvs
01-07-2013, 05:33 AM
Read: Upgrade HoldEm Manager, Omaha Manager and other HM Apps! (http://www.holdemmanager.com/upgrade-holdem-manager.php)

Also log, into your Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) (or create an account if you don't already have one).
It will allow you to see if you qualify for a HM2-upgrade discount.