PDA

View Full Version : HUD is not working on FullTilt tournaments

oeurwijhithire
09-21-2010, 02:05 PM
Otherwise HUD works in cash for both Microgaming and in Fulltilt and also tournaments with Microgaming.
For MG I have to attach the table and it works. For FT it says it cannot find any unattached tables and gives me import errors.

I have the latest HEM version (updated it yesterday), hands are written in English, I can see them in the Hand History folder. I also made a new database and made it default. It didn't start to work.

fozzy71
09-21-2010, 05:05 PM
I have the latest HEM version (updated it yesterday), ......

If you don't give me a version number, I have to assume you don't have the latest beta.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Try the table finder - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

If you don't see a table name listed, please drag the red X to the table and click OK. Open the Table Finder again and the list should be populated with the table name now, so you can select it.

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/MyHUDDoesn'tWork)

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

oeurwijhithire
09-22-2010, 05:46 AM
1. What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
A: 1.11.05 Beta 14
2. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
A: Only at Fulltilt
3. Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
A: Problem occurs with NL SNG-s and Tournaments
4. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
A: ofc
5. Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see our Detailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
A: Done
6. Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
A: Yes, they are
7. If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
A: Only SNG hands are in the reports, not tournament hands
8. If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database. FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)
A: Done, not working
9. Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work? FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+)
A: It worked on Unibet but not on Fulltilt
10. If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
A: Yes
11. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. It may be just called holdemmanager if youve extenstions turned off.
A: Done

fozzy71
09-22-2010, 10:43 AM
options > configure auto import folders > auto-detect > OK

oeurwijhithire
09-22-2010, 05:51 PM
options > configure auto import folders > auto-detect > OK
Done. Import errors 1. Incomplete hands 1.

Patvs
09-22-2010, 09:04 PM
Can you post one of the Full Tilt hands it won't import that results in incomplete hand / import error.

oeurwijhithire
09-23-2010, 09:38 AM
Here it is.

netsrak
09-23-2010, 12:25 PM
The file imports without errors for me (1.11.05 Beta 15) -> 13 hands.

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

oeurwijhithire
09-23-2010, 12:46 PM
It is English (USA) already. The settings have been coordinated with HM Team.

Patvs
09-23-2010, 07:05 PM
pm sent

oeurwijhithire
09-24-2010, 07:28 AM
Can someone maybe check my regional settings? They may be a little changed.

oeurwijhithire
09-27-2010, 05:54 AM
Or is it whenever you can't solve the problem, you will ignore it? The answere "just make a format c" is not acceptable.

Patvs
09-27-2010, 11:00 PM
did we do teamviewer before?

oeurwijhithire
09-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Yes, nothing changed.

Patvs
09-28-2010, 09:31 PM
Did I tell you to format C via skype/MSN? :

Contact me again via skype/MSN