PDA

View Full Version : HU PLO8 Hud?

kendog_819
09-21-2010, 10:52 AM
Sorry if this is not the right place to post this..

I play primarily HU PLO8 super turbos, and am kind of clueless about setting up my hud for use with them.

I'd be willing to pay someone in FT $ who can help me setup my hud with proper ranges and color coding.

a.k.a.Also
09-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Don't think there are too many of us PLO8 players on here, and I certainly wouldn't have a clue on S Turbo HU, I still haven't sorted a decent hud for the 18's!

You could try posting on the 2+2 O8 forum , but I wouldn't hold out much hope.

Can you sort out ranges from comparing players stats that you beat/lose to, and knowing your stats/hands you are playing?

I guess you play the player, not your cards, with such a fast format?

The Minder
09-21-2010, 11:32 PM
I agree with a.k.a. I don't see how a hud would be helpful at all in these crapshoots.

kendog_819
09-22-2010, 01:47 AM
I agree with a.k.a. I don't see how a hud would be helpful at all in these crapshoots.

The hud still will let me know how often opponents fold in different situations, or certain tendencies..u start these games with ~17bbs, and there is alot of limping, so they aren't too much of a crap shoot..and it is pot limit.

@ a.k.a

I tried 2+2 a month or 2 ago. Predator06 (Cardrunners Coach) was the only 1 who replied to me, who wanted to charge me $100/hr. for his help..lol

I am currently ranked #1 on FT in hu plo8 sngs, but feel like i still have some leaks in my game that i thought maybe the hud would help me with.