PDA

View Full Version : HUD/Import issue

Slewey
09-21-2010, 09:43 AM
Hi,

I haven't been playing poker for a while, thus not been using HM.
But I just re-installed everything, a clean setup, downloaded latest version from the website.
But I don't seem to get it working properly.

I've got HM running, Table Manager is finding my tables, but only a first few hands get imported,
which takes a long time, if they get imported at all.
I've made a screenshot from my tables and Table Manager. As you can see Table Manager does find the tables,
but doesn't import the hands. Just a few. This screenshot is taken after about an hour playing at the tables.

http://i53.tinypic.com/15wgf10.jpg

Some other details:
Holdem Manager 1.11.04
Pokerroom: Celeb Poker (iPoker)
Games: NL Hold'em 10NL, mixed dollar and euro tables

I'm running Windows Vista 64-bit Ultimate myself, turned off UAC and running HM as administrator.
I've just installed HM with a similar setup on my Windows 7, laptop without any problems.

Another thing is I can't find my username in the reports tab in HM.
I do see a file getting imported every once in a while at the auto-import tab in HM.

After some more testing, I tried to import the history folder myself and getting all import errors. Which explains why hands don't get imported during Auto-Import.
The import log states the following:
C:\Poker\CelebPoker\history\SLEWEY\Table\277615035 1.xml ERROR: 42601: wrong number of parameters for prepared statement "csexecute_month"

Hope anyone can help me out, because I don't know where to look anymore.

Thanks in advance

netsrak
09-22-2010, 04:32 AM
Please try the latest Beta: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

Slewey
09-22-2010, 10:42 AM
I've had e-mail contact with support as well and we've tried several things, also upgrading to the latest Beta.

After reinstalling a dozen times, recreating db's, sending log/error files, screenshots and testing everything.
Turns out my regional settings were set to default English (USA) but formats where different then it should be.

Thanks Fozzy, for your patience and help me solve my problem! :)