PDA

View Full Version : Hud not working on boss network?

seaweed1992
09-21-2010, 06:43 AM
Hi there,

only recently purchased hold em manager, I have set up my own HUD and i use it when playing on I Poker and party poker, it works fine, but for some reason when I play on boss and select my hud, it just brings up the default hud???
Also I managed to get my hud working on 1 table by clicking somewhere on the "table averages" box??? i think its called that, but when subsequent tables opened up, they opened up with the default hud, and all the players names were in the wrong postion?

any help most appreciated.

netsrak
09-21-2010, 09:38 AM
If you are using different Hud configurations you need to configure in the "Use for" tab for every configuration where it should be used. Connect the default Hud to a site you are not playing at.

For the seating:
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

seaweed1992
09-22-2010, 05:22 AM
Hi again,

Just tried playing again this morning, but I still cant get it to work on boss (paradise poker)?
Heres exactly what I do...............
open hold em manager - "hud options" - "player preferences" - "choose configuration (so I choose my custom hud from the drop down list)" - "use for" - "select the site - Boss" - "apply" - "ok"
Then I start playing, after it imports the first hand, the hud appears but its the default hud, with all the players in the wrong places.

as I said, i dont have this problem at Party poker or the Ipoker network, it works fine straight away there.

Thanks again.

netsrak
09-22-2010, 05:36 AM
Please connect the default Hud to a site you are not playing at in the "use for" tab.

seaweed1992
09-22-2010, 10:08 AM
Hello again,

Ok, Ive assigned the "default" HUD to bodog - never use that site, and ive assigned my personalised HUD to Boss network (Paradise)

Started the site up again, imported the first hand, and the default HUD came up again, with all players in wrong seats.

Had to do what I did last time to correct it, double clicked on the "card" symbol, in the table averages? box, the one that shows the last 3 pots, who won them etc, this opened a window where I could choose my persoanl HUD, and it allowed me to move the names round the table till they were on the correct players.
Obviously this is a complete pain in the arse having to do this every time, at a total loss now as to what Im doing wrong?

Thanks.

fozzy71
09-22-2010, 10:35 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Setup Preferred Seating for Boss Poker (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/422/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Boss+Poker)

seaweed1992
09-23-2010, 07:06 AM
Hi again,

This still is not working, on the verge of pulling my hair out now.

followed the preffered seating link, set it to seat 7, (10 max) sit at seat 7, still brings names up in wrong places, but more im portantly, STILL beings the DEFAULT hud up, when the DEFAULT hud is set to Bodog, and my CUSTOM hud is set for Boss!!!!!!!!

Once agin, no problems at party or Ipoker, works fine, I`m at a total loss now as to why this is happening, should it really be this hard?

regards.

seaweed1992
09-23-2010, 07:19 AM
ok...........................

found that it wasnt the default hud that it was bringing up, but it was using the "Boss" hud from the drop down list automatically, ive assigned the "boss" hud to bodog now, and it seems to be bringing the correct hud up now - my custom hud, but............... the places are still in the wrong places, even after assigning myself to seat 7?

netsrak
09-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Did you arrange the huds like i posted above.

seaweed1992
09-23-2010, 02:01 PM
When you say - "table manager - table - save positions" where is this option?

Is the "table manager" the box that opens with the hud, which has the table averages stats in it?

fozzy71
09-23-2010, 10:26 PM
Table Manager stats automatically with auto-import. It is the separate window and says, 'Table manager' right on it. If you dont see it, it may be auto-minimized to the system tray in the lower right corner of your screen.

table manager > file > save positions