PDA

View Full Version : Ongame no importation of hands

willem1990
09-20-2010, 02:54 PM
So i don't get it, i need to make a NEW database EVERYTIME i start goalwin.

Otherwise they don't import hands. It does find the tables and such but it refuses to import hands unless i make a new DB. This is just annoying. I don't want to make a new database everytime and then wait for an hour or so before all my hands are imported every time. It takes me now 1 hour to start a session because i need to import and create a new database everytime.

I run windows 7 and i got the latest beta version.

willem1990
09-20-2010, 07:05 PM
it's still not solved, now i got this problem (watch attachement)

my HEM decided to stop importing hands when i opend my 6th table. Now my hands don't get imported anymore and they don't update my hud/stats.

I don't get this, is this because ongame has a patch out or something?

Patvs
09-20-2010, 10:23 PM
You should import the file via import file and then delete the handhistory file from the handhistory folder. The autoimport has a performance problem at the moment. So you should start your session with an empty handhistoryYou should import the file via import file and then delete the handhistory file from the handhistory folder. The autoimport has a performance problem at the moment. So you should start your session with an empty handhistory file.

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

willem1990
09-23-2010, 05:03 PM
when does this problem gets solved?

netsrak
09-24-2010, 05:02 AM
Should be fixed in the latest betas: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe