PDA

View Full Version : PKR not reeding SnG's correctly!

psyrgoh
09-20-2010, 01:10 PM
Hello,

I play Double or Nothing games on PKR. But when I import my hand history, holdem manager shows I lost 100%

I generally leave the table when 5 people are still in the tournament because my handhistory will get screwed by hands with no importance.

Can some one tell me how to fix this or do I need to add some information to the tournaments or something?

Kind regards,

Patvs
09-21-2010, 12:02 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

When you leave, is the last hand FULLY written to the handhistory file?
When you're in the money, does PKR allow the game to go on for FUN until one player has ALL the chips? *confused*

psyrgoh
09-21-2010, 08:05 AM
yes the game will go on for "fun" but that will mess-up handhistory because you just push all in.

I am updated fully.
I only leave when the last hand for 6-handed is completed.

netsrak
09-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Patvs
09-21-2010, 04:25 PM
If you're in the money and you go allin EVERY HAND.... when you're finally knocked out, does HM correctly display your winnings? So if you finish in 3th place for example.

psyrgoh
09-23-2010, 10:44 AM
yes it does, but that will screw up with all my stats!

But since the new update it won't import any hands at all (since today)

netsrak
09-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Beta 15? Can you please create a new database and test with this database?