PDA

View Full Version : Exporting specific Hand Histories

sebasdess
09-20-2010, 11:10 AM
Hi!

Is there any way to export some specific hand histories?
I know it is possible to export a player specific hand histories, but what's about stakes? Or a specific poker room?

Not sure if you understand what i'm trying to do, so let do an example:

Ex:
I have a huge database with really old hands and newer hands on my computer. I have lot of observed hands also. I want to put my september HH to my usb drive cause I sometimes play poker on my friend's computer and I hate not having any stats on players. Is this possible to export hands from specific stakes/specific dates/specific poker room on my usb drive? Like if i want to export only september's NL100 6-max on FullTilt Poker ? Or last 50k hands of NL200 HU ?

Right now, all I can do is to export specific players HH to my usb drive (selecting player username, then click on "export all selected hands"). :(

Patvs
09-20-2010, 11:17 PM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

---

You can select the time interval with the date filter (for example SEPTEMBER) + a STAKE FILTER--> then in the sessions tab export the hands.