PDA

View Full Version : Ongame-does not show Mucked cards

Kiropp
10-27-2008, 01:52 PM
Hello! I am sorry, I very badly know English. I play Ongame, tournaments SNG (One table). I use Trial Version Holdem Manager 1.06.04 beta13.
HUD does not show Mucked cards....
Shows only that as so it was visible at opening (showdown).
Thanks!

morny
10-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Yeah currently the HH dosent record the mucked cards. Were looking into making this possible though

Tyttan
12-16-2008, 08:29 AM
I would also be very intersesed in viewing mucked hands in ongame.

There is only a minimum diference, it seem easy to get the info...

Does not work:
SHOWDOWN
xxxxxxx shows [ 9H,4C ]
xxxxxxx mucks cards [ AC,QC ]

Works OK:

SHOWDOWN
xxxxxxx shows [ 7D,8D ]
xxxxxxx shows [ 2S,4S ]

Thanks in advance!!

;)

morny
12-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Roy looked into this already and it appears they dont show in the database very often, HM is setup to show them when it does but for some reason it only writes them sparadically

Tyttan
12-16-2008, 06:25 PM
You mihgt be rignt, i had seen the hand the way ongame writes it in www.pokernetwork.co.uk , but now I've been watchinh how PT2 shows them, and it does not show mucked cards, so maybe in Ongame db, they dont write mucked hands as the do in internet...

Thanks for the feedback anyway! ;)

MNFC
12-20-2008, 01:24 PM
You mihgt be rignt, i had seen the hand the way ongame writes it in www.pokernetwork.co.uk , but now I've been watchinh how PT2 shows them, and it does not show mucked cards, so maybe in Ongame db, they dont write mucked hands as the do in internet...

Thanks for the feedback anyway! ;)

This. The hands that vilains lose to you and that you can see are those that vilains show voluntarily. If vilains use the "muck losing hands" option, they're not recorded in the DB, although you can see them using ongame's web browser.

Same thing with Prima as far as I know.

J0FF4
12-21-2008, 08:55 AM
Oh no, i just deposited there and now i cant see the mucked hands, when do you expect to see a fix for this?

morny
12-21-2008, 10:41 AM
The problem isnt on our end, Ongame dont show the info in their database unless you voluntary show, you could try asking your opponents to voluntarily show them:D or maybe ask Ongame to start showing it in the database