View Full Version : icon dissapeared?

green_29
09-20-2010, 04:22 AM
my hem icon looks like this.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/2760/capturerd.png

any way to fix this?

netsrak
09-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Right click on the icon -> Properties -> Change symbol -> search in the folder c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager (or something similar depending on your windows installation) for holdemmanager.exe and choose the symbol from the list.

green_29
09-20-2010, 01:08 PM
Right click on the icon -> Properties -> Change symbol -> search in the folder c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager (or something similar depending on your windows installation) for holdemmanager.exe and choose the symbol from the list.

I have did this and it has the icon that I want there but when I click apply nothing changes.

netsrak
09-21-2010, 03:28 AM
Delete the shortcut on the desktop and create a new one from the original file c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager\holdemmanager.exe (or something similar depending on your windows installation)

green_29
09-21-2010, 05:26 AM
Delete the shortcut on the desktop and create a new one from the original file c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager\holdemmanager.exe (or something similar depending on your windows installation)

thanks

green_29
09-21-2010, 06:38 AM

ok I was wrong.

this changed the god dam icon back to normal but now when I click it it said "holdem manager has stopped working and windows is looking for a solution to the problem".

So I reinstalled hem. same stupid icon. so i did this again. same thing happened again. WTF. this laptop is 2 days old. all i want to do is have hem run on it, but there is ALWAYS a problem. ALWAYS.

so ive uninstalled hem and postgres. my laptop is completely update and in PERFECT condition. can someone please tell me how on gods earth to download this program and have it run correctly, because clearly downloading from the download page and running that installer doesnt work for me.

please someone get this thing running before i snap.

thanks.

green_29
09-21-2010, 06:57 AM
so ive reinstalled lost all my hands and now still have that daft icon.

if i delete that shortcut and copy the other one (holdemmanager.exe) nothing works.

netsrak
09-21-2010, 09:26 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

green_29
09-21-2010, 11:45 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

why? what can you do any different over team viewer?

everything works fine except my desktop icon isn't there. its there in the programs list, its there when I pin it to the taskbar, its just not there when I drag it to the desktop. do i really need to setup a support session to solve this?

edit - i can change the icon to other icons so maybe if you just send me a hem icon I can save it and change it to that?

green_29
09-21-2010, 11:51 AM
i have it fixed now by going to change icon and selecting the one from hmhud.exe.

sorry for the rant, this program and support is great, im just sick of everything break on me.

JaredJay
09-22-2010, 02:12 AM
Go to sbs settings if you have it, then go to more settings. Go to hide icons then hide at least one of the icons you know is in your dock respring, and your dock should reappear. Then go back to hide icons and unhide the apps you hid.