PDA

View Full Version : Replayer not working

bazclef
09-20-2010, 01:43 AM
I've recently done a fresh install of 1.11.04 on a new machine running Windows XP SP3, Avast Antivirus and Windows Firewall.

Hand replayer doesn't launch at all. Tried updating to 1.11.05 Beta 14. Still not working. Tried turning off Windows Firewall, still didn't work.

Screen resolutions are 1920x1200 and 1920x1080 dual monitors.

netsrak
09-20-2010, 03:56 AM
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse....
5. save and exit
6. restart HM. The lines in the config file will be recreated.
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.
8. Test the replayer again. If it still doesn't work you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration.
9. The replayer is not working with the Comodo firewall. You need to uninstall it.

bazclef
09-20-2010, 12:03 PM
Thanks netsrak...

Did 1 to 6, didn't fix.

#7 - My replayer skin\default skin doesn't exist. Could you send me the files please? My email is bazclef@gmail.com if required. Cheers

sheriff1825
09-20-2010, 02:04 PM
I am having the same problem, but none of it worked. I installed the latest Beta 14, but how do you do it with a fresh configuration? HEM is not listed in my control panel/uninstall program section so I don't know how to uninstall it completely.

sheriff1825
09-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Also, when I launch auto import it says that i am missing "cards0.png" and that I must place it in the holdem manager folder, but it is already there, and I file is being used because I can see the holecard images in the reports sections.

Dont know if this has anything to do with it

netsrak
09-21-2010, 04:41 AM
cards0.png should be in the main holdemmanager installation folder and in the images subfolder.

I attached a zip file which contains both and the replayer skin. You can unzip the file in the main holdemmanager installation folder as i created the zip file with subdirectories.

machine
10-04-2010, 02:38 PM
Im not to good at computers I also have this problem a little help please

machine
10-04-2010, 03:05 PM
can this be simplified please I really cant get my head around how to do this ....would really apprieciate it.

machine
10-05-2010, 01:17 PM
just wasting me breathe here al email support

bazclef
10-05-2010, 07:36 PM
cards0.png should be in the main holdemmanager installation folder and in the images subfolder.

I attached a zip file which contains both and the replayer skin. You can unzip the file in the main holdemmanager installation folder as i created the zip file with subdirectories.
Worked, ty.

@machine - just do to Program Files/Holdem Manager and copy the files from the zip file in there. Easy game.

yeeluvspizza
10-31-2010, 10:21 PM
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse.....

Can you help me out with my replayer? I don't know how to do what you're recommending.

netsrak
11-01-2010, 06:19 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.