PDA

View Full Version : FTP Pre-Fetch still not working after upgrading to 1.11.05 beta 14

zenben
09-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Hello,
I've never been able to get my HEM to pre-fetch hands from FTP. I got excited when I read this problem was fixed in the current beta (1.11.05 beta 14) but I'm still not getting HEM to pre-fetch hands on FTP.

I noticed that the table manager recognizes I have the table open, but it says 0/6 for players and 0 for hands. If I adjust the table size, I get the "recent hands" box to pop up, which stats 0/0 $0 on the first line and "no bet" on the second line, but no HUD boxes or stats show up for any players until after I am involved in 1 hand.

I am running Windows 7, Areo, have made sure the "DWM" method is selected for pre-fetch, and "pre-fetch" is checked under site-options for FTP. All the necessary *.exe files are being "run as administrator" under the properties>compatibility tab, and the file destination for pre-fetch hands (program files>RVG software>Holdem Manager>Importing>HEM data + subfolders has been added to the auto import list.

As I side note, I noticed the file above (...HEM>Importing>HEM data) is empty. Is this the problem?

Thank you for your help

Ben

netsrak
09-20-2010, 03:54 AM
Please attach the file config\holdemmanager.config

zenben
09-20-2010, 10:36 AM
Thanks for your help-The file should be attached.

Ben

netsrak
09-20-2010, 10:43 AM
Is your ftp lobby in english?

zenben
09-20-2010, 10:55 AM
yes-english

netsrak
09-21-2010, 04:20 AM
Hmm, not sure what else can be the problem. Can you post a screenshot of a table please?

zenben
09-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Update: Patrick from HEM had a team viewer session with me and resolved the problem. It looks like under "table options" the "hands required" box needs to say "0" to pre-fetch. Now it seems to be working.

Thanks for your help.