PDA

View Full Version : Hands are importing but don't show up

Jude
09-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Ok, so when I import hands it works, I can look at the graph of each session and my HUD pops up etc, but when I go on the hands tab it's just blank no matter what day I specify or what filters I have set. Also, if I have a graph up (of say, today's session), it works fine and the graph has all my hands, but as soon as I click graphed hands it just goes blank like it does on the hands tab. FWIW I'm running Windows 7.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

edit: here's a screenshot
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9440/hemscreenie.png

netsrak
09-20-2010, 03:28 AM
Do you see the hands in the reports tab if you clear all filters?

Please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.
If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

Jude
09-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the response.

Do you see the hands in the reports tab if you clear all filters?

Yes.

Please remove the 3 winner cards from the hands view (under options -> settings -> hands view columns)

Still having the same problem.

Please try a reindex of your database via pgadminIII->maintenance.

Not sure how to do this, please elaborate? The maintenance option seems to be greyed out (so I can't click it).

If that doesn't help you should create a new database and reimport all your hands (+notes +summaries).

Hmmmmm I really don't want to have to do this cus I only just created this database less than a week ago and it takes ages to import all the hands. Why would it be any different if I created a new database?

Jude
09-20-2010, 04:49 PM
Hi, upon restarting the removing the last 3 columns thing worked

Thanks!