PDA

View Full Version : Replayer does not open

SuperSized
12-28-2012, 02:38 AM
I have 1.12.11 Int and the replayer won't open. Is this a bug?

I should also mention I am a hyper turbo player and it's important for me that the EV is being recorded somewhat accurately as I think some of the later internal builds have issues with calculating the EV correctly.

netsrak
12-28-2012, 06:45 AM
do you see the replayer windows icon and the window is not visible or does it not open at all?

SuperSized
12-28-2012, 06:48 AM
I don't see a related window in the task bar. I have tried using replay hand and replay all hands and the replayer doesn't open.

Patvs
12-28-2012, 06:38 PM
This is a known issue affecting hyper turbo's in a specific 1.12.11 build.
(bugticket HMONE-156)

The bug exists in august 31 - september 5 builds.

Replayer works in 1.12.11_26aug build.
It can be fixed by replacing the starshyperturbo.cfg file with a newer version. Try this one:

95491 (unrar and place in the HoldemManager/Config folder)

DavidGA3
01-03-2013, 07:22 PM
Hi!

I have attempted the solution with the file StarHyperTurbo.rar but I can't use the replayer yet.

Where I can found the 1.12.11_26aug build???

Could you post it here?

Thanks a lot

Patvs
01-03-2013, 09:20 PM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_28Dec2012.exe and replace the starshyperturbo.cfg file

DavidGA3
01-04-2013, 03:55 AM
I have tested the release that you tell me 28Dec2012 and in this release the replayer works well, but HM1 don't show me the $EV line correctly, it follows the wininngs line and the HM1 don't calculate the $EV in every sit.

The only version where I can see well the $EV line is the 1.12.11 Int from 10Sept, but in this version I can't use the replayer, because I have got the same problem than SuperSize, I don't see the replayer anywhere.

I need to know mi $EV line, and I also play SnG Hyperturbo, but in Pokerstars.es

In addition, I have searched in folder HoldemManager/Config folder and I haven't found the file StarsHyperTurbos.cfg which I have to replace.

Patvs
01-04-2013, 08:01 PM
If you don't have the StarsHyperTurbos.cfg file, place it in the C:/Program Files(x86)/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config folder.

EV has always been incorrect for hyper turbo's so it's disabled in the latest build. It will be enabled again in the next build once the EV calculation is also fixed.

SuperSized
01-05-2013, 12:13 AM
I tried this, but it failed to assign finishing positions to all my hyper-turbo tournaments. It lists them as incomplete.

DavidGA3
01-05-2013, 06:35 AM
I have placed the file but nothing happens. I don't now if I should do anymore.

I want to ask if HM2 has the same problems with hyperturbos or all works well with this kind of sits?

SuperSized
01-05-2013, 09:42 AM

I want to ask if HM2 has the same problems with hyperturbos or all works well with this kind of sits?

No, http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/369881-ev-6-max-hyper-turbos.html#post1642831.

Two years of hyper turbos and we are still waiting for EV fixes for both HM1 and HM2. Seriously. What is so hard about reading the HH and calculating the EV correctly. How is this any different than a normal 6-max game?

Patvs
01-05-2013, 08:22 PM
I tried this, but it failed to assign finishing positions to all my hyper-turbo tournaments. It lists them as incomplete.

Are you importing the summary files: Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetup

Are you mass-multitabling these games using TableNinja to close the table before the last hand (or summary file) is updated?

Patvs
01-05-2013, 08:23 PM

The file only fixes the replayer issue.
EV is still an open issue, and has been disabled for hyper turbo's in the latest build.