PDA

View Full Version : Table manager doesn't start

flaviusO
09-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Hello

My hud is not showing obv, because Table Manager doesn't start (when I double click HMHud.exe nothing happens, I have Windows 7 with the UAC turned off):

I was playing a session a couple days ago and my poker client froze so I had to manually restart my computer (while HEM was running). Since then my Hud isn't starting. I uninstalled HEM, then installed HmBetaUpdate_1.10.06a.exe and it worked but when I install Holdem_Manager_1.11.05_Beta_14.exe or the previous 1.11.04 it doesn't work (IDK what happened, right now I can't find the HEM uninstall). So if I wanna use HEM I have to use the 1.10.06a. Please help me, also give me an email where I can send the config folder.

Thank you in advance.

netsrak
09-20-2010, 03:40 AM
Please delete all your auto-import settings and run a auto detect.

If this doesn't help please rename your config subfolder and reinstall the latest beta. A new config folder with a standard configuration should be generated. Please try with this standard configuration.

If you want to send us the folder please add a link to this thread and an explanation. Our address is support@holdemmanager.com (see in top of forum).