PDA

View Full Version : hand re-player plays in reverse.

benicetofatkids
09-19-2010, 05:24 AM
when i click on mtt and click to replay the whole tourny, it stars from the last hand that i played then goes to the first. is there a way to flip it around so it starts from the very first hand of the mtt and goes to the most recent one.

also when i export a tourny it seems that it also has the last hand i played at the top of the page (not sure if that is normal or not but figured i would mention it).

lastly, my mtt results sometimes do not show my correct finish and how much i made in the mtt and i try to export the hand history's to my desktop and it does not show all of the hands from the tournys. usually its a few from the beginning of the tourny and a few from the end

please help.... thanks
:confused::confused::confused:

a.k.a.Also
09-19-2010, 07:23 AM
For now click the time column twice before going to the replayer.

And you can vote here if you would like to see it made easier
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/holdem-manager-suggestions/28485-replay-all-hands-hands-wrong-order.html

Which site are the MTT problems on?

doghouse
11-03-2010, 04:26 PM
any word on this. i want to record my sng but it keeps going back to the wrong hand.

netsrak
11-04-2010, 12:23 PM
Can you explain your problem in more details?

doghouse
11-04-2010, 02:04 PM
i can try. :confused: when i go to run the replayer from start to finish instead of finish to start, it keeps wanting to go to the previous hand i already replayed. this happens if i start and stop the one playing and then want to go on with the sng or whatever i am playing. i finally got it to start at the start by dbl clicking the "time" before replay all hands. i am not a puter guru so bear with me on this. :D just ask fozzy. :D

netsrak
11-05-2010, 05:01 AM
What you explained last is the way to handle it, you need to change the sorting sequence of the hands in the hands view before you start the replayer.