PDA

View Full Version : Autopost BB

cor82
09-19-2010, 01:54 AM
Hello,

I have a little problem with the Tableninjafunction Autopost BB. In general it works very well but sometimes, when I open my tables, the software forget sporadically to set the Mark for Autopost BB at some tables(From 12 tables maybe 3). The same happens with "Waiting for BB". A friend of me, who use the software longer than me has the same problem but ignore it. Is there any solution for this issue?

Thanks for an answer.

Fool
09-20-2010, 04:33 PM
Are you stacking or overlapping tables in XP? Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

cor82
09-21-2010, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the answer,

the tables are not overlapping btw, they are side by side. The files are in the attachment.

Fool
09-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Desktop Composition appears to be off. Try typing "performance information and tools" in the start menu search bar and hit enter. Then click the adjust visual effects link. In the new window that pops up select "Let Windows choose what is best for my computer" and hit ok. Let me know if the problem remains after.

cor82
09-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Hmm, i have a german version of windows7 but the adjustment do you mean is in german "Desktop Gestaltung" (I hope thats right^^). If i select "Let Windows choose what is best for my computer" the mark on Desktop Composition is set. So I tryed with uncheck all marks, also Desktop Composition but it doesn't help much. The tool still forget some tables to mark Autopost BB.

Fool
09-22-2010, 09:06 PM
I'm afraid my German is bad enough to be almost non-existant. This looks like the correct option though. Its not always perfect for translating computer speak but you can try using this tool:

Google Translate (http://translate.google.com/#)

Go to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools" without the quotes and hit enter. In the new window that pops click the adjust visual effects link. Then choose custom and make sure everything is disabled except the following:

enable desktop composition
enable transparent glass
show thumbnails instead of icons
smooth edges of screen fonts
use visual styles on windows and buttons

Then reboot and check to make sure all these options are still enabled as some machines with performance issues will automatically turn them off. If the problem remains please play a short test session and then post a fresh log from that day. Once the desktop composition errors are removed from the log I'll have an easier time isolating the problem.

cor82
09-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Yes, now I have the right adjustements and here is the log. You really think this is ja performance problem? My Laptop is in general not sooo bad(Sony Vaio 2,5Ghz core duo, 4gb ram). I thought about ja little video how it looks like when I open my tables. If you think thats could be helpful, I will do it.

Fool
09-24-2010, 05:14 PM
This log is still reporting that desktop composition is off. Were you able to translate and find the option? Are you getting a popup that says visual effects are being disabled for performance? Also I've seen this happen on another laptop when plugging in the second monitor. Have you tried with only one screen?

cor82
09-25-2010, 08:43 AM
yes, you are right. Desktop composition was activated but I forgot that I had deactivated in the properties of the tablenninja.exe^^ Now it should be on in this Session ;) and i used only the Laptopscreen in this case. Here is the Log......

Fool
09-25-2010, 10:11 PM
The log is still reporting desktop composition is off. Unless there is a misunderstanding I think this is performance related. Do you get a popup while using the PC that says visual effects are being disabled for performance? Does your machine meet the reccomended requirements for multi-tablers?

Recommended System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, or Windows 7®
Processor: Intel® Core™ Duo 2.5 Ghz or equivalent
Memory: 4GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce® 9500GT or equivalent

cor82
09-26-2010, 03:27 AM
And another try with a new Log. Yeah I don't know Desktop Composition was definitively on but it looks like it deactivate it self when I use my 2nd Monitor as you said. This log is reporting Desktop Composition is on. The Problem remains after.

My Laptop is a 2,53GHz Cor2 Duo 4GB Ram and a 4650 Radeon.

Attachments: The Log and Screenshot of the Selectionscreen. I know its in german^^ but the sequence of the adjustments should be the same.

As I said in another post, I could make a video how it looks like when I open my tables if it is useful for you.

If it is definitvely a performanceproblem I have no choice but to test it on another computer :/

Fool
09-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Everything looks right in the screenshot but if desktop composition is being disabled when you plug in the second screen there is some sort of resource issue here. Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info and I'll see what I can do.