PDA

View Full Version : New HD, Same PC, cannot register HEM

mickmanus
09-18-2010, 08:46 AM
Hello,

I installed a new SSD on my computer and clean installed Win 7 on it. I re-installed HEM but cannot register it using the Serial Number I have saved on this site. Interestingly, I was able to register Table Scanner without a problem (uses the same number). Can someone help out with this? Thanks.

Patvs
09-18-2010, 10:02 AM
read: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: I Can't Activate & Register Holdem Manager (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/24/ICan%27tActivate%26RegisterHoldemManager)

mickmanus
09-18-2010, 11:48 AM
I followed the instructions to delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\holdemmanager.exe.ldat and could not locate that file (or the one referenced in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses) after unhiding the files. Still unable to register.

mickmanus
09-18-2010, 02:17 PM
I followed the instructions to delete C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\holdemmanager.exe.ldat and could not locate that file (or the one referenced in C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses) after unhiding the files. Still unable to register.

Here is the error message:

Validation Notice

The serial number is invalid or could not be used to unlock the software. Please try again or contact customer service for assistance.

netsrak
09-19-2010, 07:03 AM
Please send the file reg.log (default path c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager\logs depending on your windows installation) with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com