PDA

View Full Version : rebuys and bounties

johny 2pair
09-17-2010, 09:32 PM
is there a way i can get hem to record bounties and rebuy/add-ons? as is it misses all of them for stars and FT wherther im playin HE, PLO or PL8.

btw im not happy with the overall peformance of this program. I got it because i was tired of manualy recording everything. Im still having to manually record or change or just check at the very least to see if it got recorded correctly. the only thing thing program has recorded correctly with any consistancy has been single table sit n gos. and even those are hit and miss at times. If i get asked by anyone I know HEM will not get my endorsement at this point. I sincerely hope this changes

netsrak
09-18-2010, 07:38 AM
Stars: You have to request tournament summaries manually: Pokerstars > Requests > Tournament Histories...
and import the data from the mail: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Import Emailed Hand Histories (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/117/Import+Emailed+Hand+Histories+)

Then import them manually to HM.

FTP: usually all tourneys should be imported correctly. If you find any types we don't support and you are already using the latest beta Hold'Em Manager - Poker Tracking and Online Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe:)
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

gazillion
09-28-2010, 04:09 AM
Is this confirmed to work on Stars? I have been using this method daily to import the results of 45 man sngs for the past year, but have recently also started to mix some 180 man rebuys into my sets, and I have noticed that when I check these tournaments out under the results tab that none of them ever seem to show any rebuy data, and I'm concerned that I'm therefore not getting an accurate picture of the results in my games.

Thanks in advance.

netsrak
09-28-2010, 05:33 AM
I'm not sure for all the different tourney types. Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) and summaries together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then check it.

johny 2pair
10-04-2010, 09:01 PM
i sent it in almost a week now. any idea how long it wil take?

netsrak
10-06-2010, 04:41 AM
Can't give you any ETA for this. Our developers are very busy at the moment.

vipa
10-21-2010, 09:22 PM
I never saw any rebuy data imported to holdemmanager, could you please confirm that ths should be an existing feature?

Patvs
10-21-2010, 10:12 PM
You play on PokerStars?
There currently are some issues with rebuy/addon info on PokerStars.

Those should be fixed in a future update. (and will require a reimport of the hands + summaries) into a new database

The Minder
10-22-2010, 02:32 AM
@ 1.11.05 beta 18, FTP rebuys/addons do NOT appear.

jaybird
11-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Still not fixed in 1.11.05a

Re-buys from PokerStars not showing.

Can you try to get this resolved for the next update? I'd really like to know my true ROI.

Thanks!

MassaTheChamp
11-14-2010, 07:54 AM
This still can't get fixed because Stars doesn't track your rebuy/addon expenses. There is no info about rebuys in tournament summaries, that are now autostored on HDD. So i guess, this feature won't be available until Stars decide to change their tournament summary/hand history format?