PDA

View Full Version : HM2 custom popup display problems

DirrtySanchez
12-24-2012, 07:50 PM
I have made a few popups. When I'm playing the hud has display problems. The spacing between columns is exaggerated. There is a whole lot of empty space between each definition and one popup takes up the whole width of my screen. When I use the default popups the spacing is correct. Is this a common problem?

thank you

Patvs
12-25-2012, 09:32 AM
Can you us email (or attach) one of the popups so we can check the formatting?

Nancy Boy
05-16-2013, 06:16 PM
Hello,

When I make a popup with the cell width in "Auto", the cells are only as wide as the text in that cell. It looks great ! But when I save the popup and view it at a table, all the cells expand to the width of the widest cell (the one with the most text). Is there any way to keep the cells as they are.... each cell only as wide as the text in it ?

Thank-you

Sorry...I think I posted this in the wrong thread

Patvs
05-16-2013, 07:10 PM
This isn't possible. You'll have to experiment by assigning a manual cell width value to a cell.
But all cells in that column will use the value of the biggest cell.

Nancy Boy
05-16-2013, 07:43 PM
Thank-you Patvs,

All cells in a column will use the value of the biggest cell....got it ! I'm finding that EVERY cell in the popup, be it column or row, is expanding to the width of the biggest cell once saved and viewed at a table.

Thank-you very much for your time

Patvs
05-16-2013, 08:13 PM
HUD options--> popup designer-->

You're right the cell width will affect ALL cells.
You can make the largest cell smaller by manually making the abbreviation that is used shorter.
Click on a cell, underneath the 'add new column' button change the abbreviation.

tund3rk3
11-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Hello,

I have a problem when appear the popup. I modified in the Popup Designer some cells, the style, I put new Stats, etc. And now when I sit down in a table, the popup always appear under the HUD, so in the tables on the down part of the screen the popup appear "out of" the screen, I can see only the first 2 lines or sometimes less. What can be the solution? I think i didnt change any settings option.

Thank you for the answer!

Patvs
11-28-2013, 04:24 PM
HUD settings--> general settings--> set the overhang to 0.

If that doesn't resolve it, when the popup appears--> rightclick-hold move the popup so you can see the full popup.

bandono1
03-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Hi!

I've done some own Pop-ups. The problem is that I can not apply it. Affter pessing ''apply'' button the main popup stayes the same without any changes. Any ideas?

fozzy71
03-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Hi!

I've done some own Pop-ups. The problem is that I can not apply it. Affter pessing ''apply'' button the main popup stayes the same without any changes. Any ideas?

I just tested this with a random popup and it worked fine for me.

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Advanced Settings > [ ] 'Click for stat popup' is disabled so that you have to click on a HUD to activate the main popups.

If you continue to have problems please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'prefs'. Email this log file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name if you don't want to attach it to your post publicly.

bandono1
04-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Problem solved, Thanx!

Now I've got another question. In this popup player has the same 3bet numbers in positions BTN, SB, BB but in SB and BB showes 0.0%. How can it be? Am I misunderstanding something?

Patvs
04-03-2014, 04:32 PM
His average 3bet percentage is 5% (out of 20 opportunities to 3bet)

By positions it's:
MP 0% (1)
BTN 16.7% (6)
SB 0% (6)
BB 0% (7)

So this 5% is based on 20 opportunites to 3bet, and the player only 3bet once from the button (16.7% = 1 out of 6)

bandono1
04-04-2014, 08:31 AM
So these numbers are only opportunites and not actual 3bets, I've got it now.
Thanks!

fozzy71
04-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Correct.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Kaiou
01-10-2019, 10:37 PM
I have made a few popups. When I'm playing the hud has display problems. The spacing between columns is exaggerated. There is a whole lot of empty space between each definition and one popup takes up the whole width of my screen. When I use the default popups the spacing is correct. Is this a common problem?

thank you

https://i.postimg.cc/RZJdGTfB/zo9indcdlddndt81fhec.png (https://postimg.cc/yDB08cvQ)