PDA

View Full Version : 1.13.01 PokerStars Inport Problem - Zoom

ninetwoisfine
12-24-2012, 09:49 AM
Since last PS update HEM 1 (just updated to 17 Dec beta) Zoom import experiences problems. Some hands are randomly missed from import. It looks like it misses big pots specifically, but I'm not sure.

I had installed Blitz1.dll file separately, as suggested in the relevant thread.

HUD works fine as far as displaying those hands that were imported.

Patvs
12-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Do you have an example of a handhistory that was not imported and doesn't show up in reports/sessions?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

ninetwoisfine
12-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Do you have an example of a handhistory that was not imported and doesn't show up in reports/sessions?

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Windows 7, Kaspersky Internet Security. All related software is well-maintained and properly updated and was working just fine before the last update.

I do have example of hands that were not imported.

ninetwoisfine
12-24-2012, 02:25 PM
I just looked, roughly 1/3 of my hands for last two sessions are missing. I usually make like 900h/h on 4 tables, but can only see 1.9k hands in 3 hours of play. The history files are fully processed and moved to archive folder. When I run manual import on those files, HM1 only sees the duplicates and produces no errors.

Patvs
12-24-2012, 03:24 PM
Do the hands show if you reimport them into a new empty database? Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

ninetwoisfine
12-24-2012, 05:41 PM
yes, that worked