PDA

View Full Version : Rush Poker - Problem with default bets

Kerith
09-16-2010, 12:11 PM
Hi,

when playing Rush Poker the bet size TNFT enters is bigger than what I entered in the settings. When I set it to 3bb PF it enters 4bb so I have to set it to 2bb to get my 3bb raise. I cannot work out the post-flop settings as it always seems to set my bets to full pot.
Thanks in advance.

/edit: I now encountered some other problems like auto time bank only working sometimes and being sat in after I clicked sit out next hand. Please help me make this run as smoothly as TNPS did.

Fool
09-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm).

Kerith
09-20-2010, 07:19 PM

Fool
09-20-2010, 09:54 PM
It looks like your table and card mod are causing massive problems for TableNinjaFT. Please remove the mods or backup your notes and resinstall Full Tilt. If the problem remains please post a fresh log.

Kerith
09-21-2010, 06:45 PM
I reinstalled FTP and the default bets are working now but it still does not click the time bank every time and it sits me back in when I want to sit out at the end of the session.
Attached the .log just in case.

Fool
09-21-2010, 10:02 PM
The logs are still reporting several errors though nothing like it was before. Do you have general performance problems while playing? Have you disabled UAC? Instructions for doing so can be found here:

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Turning Off UAC (Windows 7) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/30/Turning+Off+UAC+(Windows+7))

FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Turning Off UAC (Vista) (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/29/Turning+Off+UAC+(Vista))

Then go to the start menu search and type "performance information and tools" without the quotes and hit enter. In the new window that pops click the adjust visual effects link. Choose custom and make sure everything is disabled except the following:

enable desktop composition
enable transparent glass
show thumbnails instead of icons
smooth edges of screen fonts
use visual styles on windows and buttons

Kerith
09-23-2010, 12:13 AM
Made all those changes and the log still looks similar to yesterday.

Fool
09-23-2010, 12:27 AM
Go to TableNinja>General and disable the box marked "Double click action buttons when needed". Post a log after a short test session with this disabled.

Kerith
09-23-2010, 12:32 AM
I will do that tomorrow, heading for bed now. Just posting because you were asking about performance problems and there are none.
How is TNFT supposed to behave when I sit out? Right now it is sitting me back in when I manually sit out because I want to end my session but not when I time out.

Fool
09-23-2010, 12:36 AM
TableNinjaFT doesn't know the difference between an intentional and accidental sit-out and should immediatly sit you back in. You will need to either disable the function, close the table with a hotkey, or "X" the window to leave the table with it on.

Kerith
09-30-2010, 10:16 AM
Attached a log with "Double click ..." disabled.

Fool
09-30-2010, 06:37 PM
Unless this was a short test most of the errors have been resolved. There are still a few problem scraping the pot which will cause problems with default bets. This could be caused by graphics lag. Try disabling frames in TableNinjaFT>Table Control. Does this machine meet the reccomended requirements for multi-tablers? They are as follows.

Recommended System Requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista®, or Windows 7®
Processor: Intel® Core™ Duo 2.5 Ghz or equivalent
Memory: 4GB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce® 9500GT or equivalent

Kerith
10-01-2010, 09:19 AM
I am running Windows 7 on a system with a i7 860, 4GB of RAM and a Radeon HD5770 so I should be fine. I will try disabling frames later on.

The log is from a longer session, but there is now another problem were I am not sure whether it is caused by TNFT. Sometimes (or rather a lot of the time) when I turn my mouse wheel to change my bet size by one SB the slider moves but the amount stays the same. I then have to increase/decrease my bet size by another SB before the amount changes. Do you have any idea what might be causing this?

Fool
10-01-2010, 07:26 PM
Are you using "Table under mouse"? It sounds like there is a delay before a table is being activated. Have you tried using "Table in Foreground"?

Kerith
10-03-2010, 01:42 PM
I am not sure whether it helps you in helping me but I will attach the log from a very short session I played a few minutes ago without frames and using "Table in Foreground". I am used to frames, "Table under mouse" and using right click to fold so I started out by making a few folds on the active table when I meant to fold on the table under my mouse.
Am I reading the .log right when I assume that the first error was caused by me using my browser window when the session started and the incidents of "Skipped default betting due to left click" are caused by me manually hitting the fold button (or quick fold button) on an inactive table?

Fool
10-04-2010, 07:47 AM
Please PM me your skype or other messenger contact info. I'll take a look over teamviewer.