PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Disconnects

Meteoric
09-16-2010, 03:03 AM
I'm finding that I'm getting disconnected from Full Tilt a lot, and when I shut down HEM the connection comes back.

Usually what happens is FT stops, I try browsing to a web page and it downloads the webpage but really slowly. I close HEM and the webpage downloads at normal speed again, I do something on FT to try to get it to reconnect (view another table or something), and it reconnects fine.

It's clearly not obvious it's HEM causing the blocked network connection, but it does always seem to clear up again once I close HEM, so it's possible.

I'm using 1.11.05 beta, single tabling (husngs) with a hud.

netsrak
09-16-2010, 03:33 AM
Lets take a look at your configuration. Please attach the file holdemmanager.config. You find it in the config subfolder of your holdemmanager installation path.

Meteoric
09-16-2010, 01:59 PM
ok, here you go

was trying to think of other things to tell you;
I'm using Windows 7 Professional
HEM runs as Administrator
I'm usually only running FT, HEM and Firefox while playing.
I have two wireless nics (one on motherboard, other is a USB key) - this was an attempt at avoiding dropouts in connection but it didn't make any difference I think & I've just left the USB key in.

netsrak
09-17-2010, 04:37 AM
The configuration looks fine.

Are you using prefetch or live-tracking? Please disable them.
And please update to our latest beta 14 because we had some hud problems in the first betas which should be fixed now. http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

Meteoric
09-18-2010, 06:48 AM
prefetch & live tracking were off.

I'll update and let you know if it continues to happen...

Meteoric
09-26-2010, 02:49 PM
It's still happening with 1.11.05 beta 14, although doesn't seem as bad (hard to really tell though).

It's just this minute happpened, and switching to my browser I was able to browse to new webpages with no slowdown at all. Trying anything on FT that requires a net connection (ie I checked my transfer history) makes it pop up the trying to connect dlg. Closing HEM instantly allows it connect again.

netsrak
09-28-2010, 05:37 AM
Are you using the table scanner, any AHK scripts or something similar?

Can you try to start the FTP client as administrator too?

Meteoric
09-28-2010, 06:59 AM
Are you using the table scanner, any AHK scripts or something similar?

no, just hem & FT (Firefox usually open too)

Can you try to start the FTP client as administrator too?

ok, will do. Let you know how that goes...