PDA

View Full Version : Betfair Poker TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jellybelly17
09-15-2010, 06:54 PM
Hi, first post, just got HEM after thinking long and hard between it and pokertracker. first time trying it after being told by sales support that it works for Betfair Poker 2, but i am having trouble. i have found my hand history files and manually included that folder for HEM imports of hand histories, but i see no HUD on the table.

Can anyone please advise?
thanks

Patvs
09-15-2010, 08:16 PM
Update to http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe

Try the table finder - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

Click OK

jellybelly17
09-16-2010, 05:02 AM
Thanks trying that now. When i installed HEM the first time, i noticed an error message which said "Test Firewall.exe has stopped working and has been shut down" or something very similar. Is this part of the problem, or could it cause any other problems?
Thanks

jellybelly17
09-16-2010, 05:22 AM
So far no good.

Did exactly as per the instructions. I installed the update. i then started table finder, it doesn't show any tables even though i am playing one. I tried dragging the red box onto the table, still no table appears in the finder.

Next advice please!

netsrak
09-16-2010, 10:08 AM
The tables should appear in the table finder before you drag the red box to one of them. The table must be marked in the table finder.

Please check the following and post the answers to the FAQ

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

jellybelly17
09-16-2010, 10:15 AM
It would be so much nicer if you told me how to browse to the HEM installed folder rather than me spending half an hour trying to find it and then realising it was installed under a folder called RVG software!!!!!!!!

I have now found it. I checked all three files and can confirm i have them all set to run as admin. Already was set to this so will now continue with the second part of your advice. Thanks

jellybelly17
09-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Right thats as far as i can go. UAC is off. I suspect the problem is hand histories not being saved although i have once already manually inserted the folder into the HH area of HEM. However we need to be extremely careful and take this step by step so i have followed your advice to the letter.

When i get to the point of setting up HH, your guide covers the OLD Betfair, hence my subject title for this post. Might be an idea to update that! it does not look like that any more, so please advise based on betfair 2

netsrak
09-17-2010, 04:46 AM
Betfair now is Ongame. At the moment we only have the Ongame FAQ: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Ongame - BWIN Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/13/Ongame+-+BWIN+Setup)

jellybelly17
09-17-2010, 07:23 AM
YEEEEEEEHA - sorted, thanks!!!!

Never heard of ongame but did what you said and it still didn't detect table so i went back to the table finder and got it hooked in. Brill stuff, thanks a million

neowacka
09-19-2010, 08:11 AM
Well, doesn't works for me :( . But i can't install the beta, i got a problem and the installations stops, i happens to my with the las updated and i had to install the full installation instead.

The HM import the hands, but there's no tables in the table manager, i've checked everything and nothing works, i'm desperate.

netsrak
09-19-2010, 01:00 PM
You need the beta for this to work.

Please reboot your computer and download and install the update again as first thing.

neowacka
09-20-2010, 05:29 AM
But i can't install the beta! Since last update my computer don't let me install it. It gives me an error in the installation. The error says something about the "Self-extracting". What can i do? When you say reboot you mean format? My english is not so good and maybe i could missunderstand you :S.

Thank you.

Edit: Solved it. This is what i did:

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

jellybelly17
09-27-2010, 04:02 PM
I can't "replay hands". I double click, or right click and click replay hand, nothing happens. Please advise

netsrak
09-28-2010, 06:13 AM
1. close HM
2. create a backup copy of the file config\holdemmanager.config
3. open the original file in a texteditor like notepad
4. delete the 2 lines with the following settings:
setting name="ReplayerSettings" ...
and
setting name="ReplayerSkinToUse....
5. save and exit
6. restart HM. The lines in the config file will be recreated.
7. check the subfolder replayer skin\default skin of your holdemmanager installation path (default c:\program files(X86)\rvg software\holdemmanager. Does this folder exist and contain files? If not please come back, we need to send you the files.
8. Test the replayer again. If it still doesn't work you need to reinstall HM with a fresh configuration.
9. The replayer is not working with the Comodo firewall. You need to uninstall it.

jellybelly17
09-28-2010, 06:34 AM
Hi thanks very much. Before i go through all that, i noticed the last line mentions Comodo. I USE THIS. Should i therefore begin by getting rid of that rather than code edits which are a bit beyond me!
Thanks

netsrak
09-28-2010, 10:18 AM
Yep, please uninstall Comodo as first step. I think this will solve your problem.

jellybelly17
09-28-2010, 01:47 PM
Thanks very much will do.Will get back on here if it doesn't work but expect it will :)

dubmonkey
09-30-2010, 03:44 PM
Hi, I am having similar problems with betfair. I have been running the hud on other sites fine, including stars, tilt and AB. I have just installed betfair 2 but am having problems with hud/tablefinder. For the life of me I cannot get a HUD on the ongame tables. I have pretty much tried all your troubleshooting suggestions.
HEM is definitely importing correctly from the P5/HandHistories folder as I can view hh in the 'hands' tab and even get the stats up in that.

table finder says in cannot find any unattached hands.

any ideas please?

thanks

Patvs
09-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_Beta.exe

1) Export any custom HUD configs and Copy/Paste your \Config folder before deleting any files as a backup.
2) Close HM and the Table Manager.
3) Delete your existing HUD Prefs files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
4) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml, pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt and exenames.txt
5) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Try the table finder again - FAQ]FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD) - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Configuring Table Finder to Show HUD

Make sure you follow the directions exactly.

Pick the table name in the table finder window to highlight it

Left-click and drag the red X to that table window

dubmonkey
10-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Cool. Thanks.

Followed your instructions and it's worked perfectly.

Thumbs up for support!!