PDA

View Full Version : HEM not importing cash games today, tourny import fine.

wneb
09-15-2010, 05:09 PM
Yes, running as administrator and yes i just downloaded the beta.

(very wary about running beta btw, last time it cost me several hundred due to it crashing FTP multiple times.)

Patvs
09-15-2010, 06:13 PM
On which pokersite?
Pokerclient's lobby language is in English?

Do the cashgame hands result in import errors? Or they import just fine, but you just have no HUD?

wneb
09-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Fulltilt poker, english

No errors, no hud. I'm unsure if its actually finding the hands to import, or if its importing them fine.

Guessing database is corrupt, how do I go about creating a new database/reimporting?

Additionally, I am interested in using PT3 at the same time as HEM, can they share a database, and if so can you point me to a thread that covers this topic?

netsrak
09-16-2010, 03:31 AM
To create a new database: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Create / Delete Database (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database)

PT3 and HM can't use the same database only the same postgresql installation. If you install PT3 you need to use the same postgresql connection infos as used for HM (see database management), create a new database and reimport all your hands. You should find them in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).