PDA

View Full Version : Hand history and HUD failures

Peci
09-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi,

Iīm not able to use my HEM properly since this morning. I wasnīt changing anything in options and it just stopped working from session to session.

HUD doesnīt work, it appears but there are no stats except for players I already had some hand history with (but they donīt update).
Another problem is that I canīt actually see session reviews. It detects what I play (SnGs and MMTs) but it doesnīt show any hand history either in cashgames or in SnG/MTT.

I updated my HEM to the latest beta version and it still didnīt change anything.

I play on PokerStars, my OS is Windows XP.

Thanks for help.

wneb
09-15-2010, 05:16 PM
I just posted a similar error, except for me it is on FTP. Hopefully this is addressed quickly

Patvs
09-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Windows--> Control Panel--> Region & Language settings-->
can you check the date format setting and change them from d/M/yyyy to M/d/yyyy (English - United States)

Update to http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/Hm_1.11.05_Beta.exe
Create a NEW database--> reimport your old hands

Peci
09-15-2010, 07:04 PM
Thanks, making new database solved that original problem.

But I have another problem:
When I want to export hands from the last database via "database control panel - export hands" I choose a folder which I want to export to and an error appears "An error occurred reading the hand histories: ERROR: XX001: invalid page header in block 1004 of relation base/16397/16504"

Patvs
09-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Your old database seems to be corrupt.

Reimport the original handhistories from your archive folder.