PDA

View Full Version : HHMiner & Auto Importing files at PartyPoker

asfagel
09-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Hello HM team!

A little one trouble: The imported files aren't being put into archive folder after importing (files are mined with HHMiner at PartyPoker).

I used today HHMiner for PartyPoker mining.
Don't worry please guys - at PP it is allowed to do.
Here is a link to HHMiner discussing at PS community.
Additionally I asked PP support about the HHMiner and they confirmed the right to mine the hands with this program.

HHMiner (mit Quelltext) - Hand History Miner fr Party Poker (aktuell: V1.23, 20.08.2010) | Sonstige Pokersoftware | Das PokerStrategy.com Forum (http://de.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=59420&threadview=0&hilight=HHMiner&hilightuser=0&page=1)

So, I switch on HHMIner and played at thetables with working HM during mining session - so the HHMiner made the duplicate hands (but its no problem as I understood cause HH treats duplicate hands like never imported... Yes?)

Anyway, after mining I stopped HM AutoImport and activated "Import from Folder" function and imported all the grabbed files from a HHMiner specified folder.

HM noticed me some duplicate hands and also imported other played hands.

But only proble is that these imported files stayed in the same HHMiner folder. I copied them into ParttPoker HandHistory Folder and switch AutoImport on. Again all the files were imported successfully but they stayed in the PP HandHistory folder.

What can be a problem that these files don't want to go to Archive folder?
Probably the format *.hhf can't be recognized by the HM?
These *.hhf I can easily open with NotePad and read them like ordinary *.txt files.

Maybe these files (extensions) should be renamed like *.txt or *.xlm and then HM can autoimport and pushed them to archive automatocally?

Give me Your wise advice!
Thank You!

Then I grabbed some hands.
The standart format for handhistory files HHMiner creates like *.hhf
See the HHMoner menu:

netsrak
09-15-2010, 04:02 AM
1. You can configure in HHminer to use .txt as extension for the files.
2. The "Import from folder" never archives hands.
3. The auto-import archives only .txt/.xml files (the standard handhistory files) and the files will be moved 15 mins after the last access.

I recommend you use the "Import from folders" function and move the files manually to the archive as the auto-import sometimes has problems with large amounts of files.

asfagel
09-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Thank You, netsrak!

P.S. Just have begun trying 6max game - that's why I needed HHMiner...